Paulien p.o.v

I've spent the last two days with Shawn! Who is even more amazing then anyone could ever think. I think he really likes me. but yet again who would like me ? I'm not pretty I have annoying red hair that everyone seems to stare at me for having. Even though Maddie tells me it's because their all jealous of my unique hair color that only 10% of The world shares including Maddie's mom. My life pretty much sucked. up until this week of staying with Maddie and Haley that is. But when I'm with Shawn I forget that everyone is starring at me for the color of my hair. I forget my shitty life back home and I forget the horrible thoughts that I put into my head. Shawn tells me I'm the prettiest girl he has ever seen and he wishes that I saw that in myself instead of putting myself down.

"What are you thinking about babe ?" Shawn asks me as he enters his room handing me a glass of water.

"Oh nothing, just thinking" I smile at him drinking the glass.

"Well you look sad..and that makes me sad because I don't want you to be sad." Shawn said sitting down next to me grabbing my hand.

"Im not sad anymore." I am blushing and trying so hard not to smile. I'm sure my face is bright red in embarrassment.

'

"Well I wrote you a song..." He said with the biggest smile ever letting go of my hand and grabbing his guitar. "I don't have all of the words figured out but here I go..." Shawn started playing the guitar and singing....

'I love it when you just don't care.

I love it when you dance like there's nobody there. So when it gets hard,don't be afraid. We don't care what them people say.

I love it when you don't take no.

I love it when you do what you want cause you just said so

Let them all go home, we out late

We don't care what them people say.

We don't have to be ordinary. Make your best mistakes.

'Cause we don't have the time to be sorry.

So baby be the life of the party.'

"Omg Shawn that was so beautiful! thank you!" I Reached out to hug Shawn.

"I'm glad you like it Paulien because I really like you and uh I was wondering if you would want to go on another pizza date with me?" Shawn said then releasing our hug

"I would love too Shawn! thanks again." I was turning away from Shawn when he stopped me by putting his hand on my leg. I turned my head back to look at him when he Leaned in and kissed me.

"You're a really good kisser!" Shawn said after we had pulled away.

"Uh really?"

"Yeah! i bet your ex misses you"

"Um I've never had a boyfriend actually." I said looking down at my hands.

"WHAT?! are people freaking blind these days ?" Shawn practically shouted grabbing my hand and leading me to stand up. I look into Shawn's brown eyes. He's standing right across From me. he removes his hand from mine and walks closer to me so there's no space between us. he grabs my waist and leans in for another kiss. I move my hands to around his neck to deepen the kiss. I can't Believe this is happening.

A life in California ( An O2L fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें