Ch 32

MATT P.O.V.

I saw Haley running toward the house and she ran to the front door. She wrapped her arms around my waist as I asked her what was wrong.

"Me and Jc are done." she said with tears rolling down her face. I brought her inside and sat on the couch with her.

"What happened?" I asked her. she went on to tell me how they were about to "do their thang" and he accused her of hooking up with me. I felt bad because I knew she really liked him. After talking with her for a couple minutes, We went up to her room. We sat on her bed together and took a nap. We watched a couple of episodes of Teen Wolf , but only got up to get food.

"Hey, have you seen maddie or Sam all day?" She asked me. Her eyes looked beautiful today.

"No. I can go see if they are in Maddies room." I got up and walked across the hallway and knocked on maddies door.

"Who is it?" I low voice said.

"Uh Matt."

"I dont know Maddie should we let him in?" I could hear them giggling. After a couple seconds, i just finally opened the door to a full on makeout session they were having. I just coughed and stood by the door way.

"Maddie, you really need to go talk to Haley. She broke up with Jc, and she's really upset." Maddie got off her bed and walked to Haley's room.

"Hey Sam." I looked over at Sam.

"Long time, no talk Matt." I went and sat on Maddies's computer chair.

"So how long have you and Maddie been dating?" I asked him.

"Well since the begining of summer. I really think I have found the one. Shes just so damn perfect. What about you? Are you single? Is you gotta bae? or nah?" I laughed a little.

"No, but i really want to get to know Haley more." I said to him.

"Well i have an idea then."he told me. "Tonight lets go on a double date. Just me, you, maddie, and Haley. Sound good?" i nodded my head. I am so excited for tonight. But what if Haley doesnt like me?