Sam p.ov.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I roll over to wake my beautiful girlfriend. "Wake up!!" I say In her ear as I kiss her cheek. she tilts her head opening her eyes I kiss her again "get up!!" I say making a pouty face. "I don't wannnaaa.." Maddie complained but started moving towards the end of the bed. I took this opportunity to hit her butt as she stood up out of the bed. While she got ready I made her coffee to go. "Hey good morning" Maddie said to everybody as she raced down the steps. I stopped her at the door handing her the coffee. "Have *kiss a *kiss great day! *kiss"

"Love you!" *kiss "gotta go!" *kiss

"bye guys" Maddie said as she waved and walked out the door. "DAYUM sammy boy is getting it" Jc yelled from the kitchen. "thats for sure" Connor chimed in agreeing with Jc.

"Oh shut up I know you and Haley screw all the time!" I said directing it towards Jc

"Ooooohhh" all the boys said harmony.

***

"Bet you can't do a back flip!" kian challenged me while we jumped on our new trampoline.

"watch and learn." as I jumped up high and did my best backflip yet sticking the landing.

"WHOOP!" jc yelled with Haley on his back. "I bet my backflip is better than the three of yours" Haley said climbing on and jumping backwards. she did a backflip twist and landed perfectly smirking

"Ayeeee that's my babe" jc said kissing her and hitting her butt.

"Jc" Haley said embarrassed as she shook her head no.

"Where is Maddie ?"

"Just finished packing for the plane ride home tomorrow. she's not very happy with the thought of going back home for 2days." Haley said.

"I knew she was going back home but why again ?"

"Her Moms bestfriends daughters wedding. she wished that you could go to but the plane tickets are so expensive."

"Yes! I was looking at them this morning after she left"

"Oh know! sam is going to be away from his precious girlfriend for a whole 2 days!" Kian said jokingly

"How will he ever live ?" jc added

"Ha ha" I said rolling my eyes

"Don't worry sammy I'm sure you will be just fine without her." Haley said pulling me into a hug.