Ch 31

PAULIEN P.O.V.

After a few drinks with Shawn at his place we decided to go get pizza.

"Double cheese deep dish pizza" Shawn and I said in unison to the waitress.

"Well i guess we should just share one" Shawn said laughing a little. Im having such a great night with Shawn literally a dream come true.

"So Paulien how do you know alex?"

"Well I'm Maddie's cousin and Alex was her boyfriend...i don't know if Alex told you about maddie but yeah."

"Oh yeah Alex talks about her all the time even before he saw her Today."

"Hmm interesting haha" I said as our pizza arrived. "This looks delicious" I added as I licked my lips and Cut myself a slice. Shawn grabbed a piece taking the biggest bite possible.

"Haw haw haw HOT!" Shawn yelled out loud grabbing his water glass and chugging it.

"Do you want my water too?" I joke as I hand him my glass of water.

***

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I told you I wasn't A good dancer." Shawn exclaimed as I lead him in a slow dance. there was dozens of other couples slow dancing to a band that was performing on the pier.

"Shawn your fine,really!" I spoke to soon. shawn started stumbling over his feet again as I giggled.

The song was finished and we decided to leave going back to the house, when our car started running out of gas. shawn parked the car on the side of the road... "guess we're walking home! it's only 2blocks away" shawn said as he stepped out of the car. "You coming?" shawn yelled to me as i drug my feet behind him.

"Yeah I'm coming" I said moving slower on purpose. shawn caught on to what I was doing and stopped walking, putting his hand on his hip and then looked down at his other hand acting like he was looking at a watch. I laughed a ran up to him.

"Happy now ?" I said still laughing

"Yes I am!" He said as he picked up my hand lacing our fingers together.

This chapter is dedicated to my closest who lives the farthest away Fangirl best friend. Paulien, love you!

-mads ❤️