Ch 29

JC P.O.V.

I rolled over and looked at my clock. 9:32. Thats pretty early for me considering we partied last night. Oh my god last night. Haley hates me. I tried texting her literally like 10 times. Well she never broke up with me. I should make up with her. Get her chocolate? get her flowers? get her both. i got in my car after changing clothes and went to the gas station, first to get her chocolate. Peanut Butter M & M's . Where are they? they are her favorite. Great they dont have them.

I got back in my car and drove to another gas station. They had them there. I got her king sized and ended up getting her an Aarnold palmer as well, because i kenw how much she loved it.

I went to the beach and stopped at the flower shop. She hates the smell of roses. Hates dyed flowers. She loves white flowers. I found a beautiful bouque of whote roses, daises, and some other shit that smelt nice. They were only $45. Not that bad. Now all i have to do was give them to her.

When i pulled down our road i went to my house first. I combed my hair, put on her favorite beanie of mine, and sprayed some cologne on me. The cologne she got me for our 1 month anniversary, the stuff she loved. I put on my gray and black vans with a tribal print black and whtie shirt. I put on a pair of dark jeans and headed out the door.

I finally got to her house and rang the doorbell. I looked at the doorknob as it twisted open. Then there standing in the doorway, was

Matt.

"Jc." He said to me. I threw the flowers at him and just as i took the half melted M & M's of my pocket haley came to the door. I took them and threw on the ground and watched the Arnold palmer slowy roll down the sidewalk.

My life is over.

I cant live without her.

Actually, i can. You know why though?

Because i hate her.

I fucking hate her.