Chapter 48

POV MADDIE

"Hmmm what are you cooking?" I asked sam as I approached the shirtless 18yr old. He was standing in the living room watching awesomeness tv.

"ramen noodles" he said with a smile then embraced me in a hug and a kiss.

He pushed me over the couch end climbing on top of me kissing me passionately. My legs were separated on each side of his waist.

"I need to get ready!" I squealed. he started to make his hips stir thrusting down on me.

"then I guess I'll bang the couch since your not into it" making me laugh as he jokingly begun to moan."dam this couch is so turned on by me"

suddenly my phone rang.

*haley new call* "shhh! sam shh.." he moaned even louder then begun to kiss my neck. "Hello? hey what's up? hmm okay yeah be there In 20 bye" I hung up the phone quickly. "sam babe umh.. I gotta uh" I couldn't speak.

"what...were...you saying babe?" Sam said as we started to kiss my neck again.

"I gotta go! I gotta go!" I said in a panic as I started to wiggle my body trying to remove myself from under Sam.

"you're not going anywhere" sam said as he attacked my face with kisses everywhere. I couldn't help but to smile and giggle.

"I have to film there waiting on me" I said looking up at sam's brown eyes. "you did say you would be there in 20..." He said with a smirk.

"hmm your right but we will have to go upstairs because anybody can walk in right now and the boys have already seen enough of us making out." with that sam climbed off me in a heart beat and started walking towards the stairs. I quickly stood up and started sprinting to my house before sam could catch me and drag me back.

*new text from sammy boy*: you little brat! can't believe you tricked me. 😐🙈 I laughed and slid my phone in my pocket to get yet another text from him saying "this isn't over I will get you...and when I do I'm never letting go 😏😈"

I was done around 11:30pm walking into my room where Sam was cuddled up watching tv in my bed "hey babe, where were you?" Sam asked as I approached kissing him on the Lips.

"I was with kian and Haley filming"

"Ugh oh" he said rolling his eyes.

"I'm getting a shower" I said as I pulled down my jeans and taking off my shirt exposing my bra and underwear. Sam stood up pulling off his shirt. Since he was already only in his boxers. He grabbed my face and started kissing me on the cheek I pushed away his face and turned around walking into my bathroom and unclasping my bra

"take it off yeahhh! Take it off!" Sam shouted as I closed the door.

SAMS POV

Maddie left the bathroom climbing into bed I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck making her lay flat on her back. I climbed on top of her and attacked her with kisses. She had closed her eyes. I Leaned down and licked her nose. "Ew that's Disgusting, you smell like man" she said scrunching her nose.

"So do you!" I fired back like a 10yr old.

"It's my new fragrance called boyfriend sweat! You like?"

"Love" I said with a wink and a kiss.

"Gross sweaty man, do me now?!" She joked

.

"Hey, hey" I said

"What, what?"

"I have an important question!"

"What is it sam?"

"How big is Alex's dick?"

She laughed and answered with "he's good sized" I dropped my head,closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Goodnight!" I said reaching for the lamp on Maddie's side table making it dark. She laughed again and kissed me

"I'm kidding babe, you're way bigger"

"Oh is that true hmm..I have no competition then!" I kissed the laughing girl again before climbing off of her and cuddle up next to her falling asleep