Ch 5

POV HALEY

We looked over at Kian and Andrea and they were both on their phones. I checked the time on my phone. 11:32. We were all watching Mean girls. Jc had fallen asleep. "Sleepy head wake up, i gotta go to the bathroom!" i told him. I got up and used the restroom. When I walked out Jc was standing there right by the door of the bathroom. He looked at me and said," watch this!"

He was Facetiming Trevor. Jc introduced us and then ran over to the light switch and turned on all the lights. He turned off the TV and blasted The Dark Side . Trevor started singing along and All the boys got up on the coffee table and started twerking.

I ran over by maddie who had already started dancing and I tried not to laugh as I joined in. When the song was over Jc said bye to Trevor and everyone went back to their spots on the couch.

"So Sam, you have officially moved in with everyone else?" Maddie asked him.

"Yeah, and now i'm neighbors with some beautiful girls too." he said back. I smiled even thoughh I knew he wasnt talking about me. You could tell by the way he looked at Maddie he really liked her.

Connor got up and said, "Well bitches this party's going to bed."

Just as he started walking up the stairs and Kian stood up. " Hey Connor, I thought internet kids never fucking slept ."

"Well this internet kid has cats to see and coffee to drink and he needs his sleep." Connor said back with a smirk on his face.

Just a couple minutes later Kian went to bed and Andrea followed him.

Now it was just me,Maddie, Sam, and Jc. this was honestly a dream come true.