Ch 15

MADDIE P.O.V

****

"It's nice to meet you Sam, I've heard a lot about you and O2L, I'm pretty sure that's one of the main reasons these girls moved to California"

"Mommm!" I said. My face turning a bright shade of pink. Haley quickly changed the subject and directed the attention to her and Jc.

Sam nudged my shoulder breaking me away from my thoughts. I looked up at him, he licked his lips and bit his lip making a smirk and winking. He Leaned over and whispered in my ear "you look so beautiful tonight, I can barely keep my eyes off of you." I smiled and let out a small giggle only he could hear. "Who am I kidding you always look so sexy" sam continued whispering things into my ear until I agreed to let him walk me home from the restaurant.

After everyone finished eating sam and I told them goodnight and we would see them tomorrow. Our moms are staying at a hotel not to far away and I told Paulien she could stay with Haley and I at our place.

"Soo.." Sam said after a couple minutes of silence walking.

"Soo..." I repeated. He reached over and grabbed my hand. "I never had the chance to ask you...what happened last night ?!"

A/N Sorry short chapter but Sam's p.o.v next !!!(: -maddie