Chapter 47

POV SAM

I lean my body close to hers cornering her against the wall she closes her eyes and bites her lip I lean in more breathing on her neck. I position my hands on her waist and use my knee to separate her thighs. I use my hands to remove the buttons on her shirt causing it to fall to the floor. I moan her name as she plays with the zipper to my jeans unbuttoning them. "I missed you so much"

"I was only gone 2days" she managed it say in between gasps. I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

I kissed her stomach sucking on the sweet skin leaving forming bruises from her sports bra line to her underwear line as she grasped my hair pulling it hard. I grabbed her wrists pinning them to bed as I kissed her slowly bitting her bottom lip.

****

POV HALEY

"Let's go to the beach!" I asked Maddie who was cuddled up on the couch.

"Uh no thanks" she said not even looking at me.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?"

"I just don't want to go" she yelled

"Lier! what are you hiding ?" I fired back

*lifts up shirt*

"1..2..3...4..5..6...7!!! MADISON" i yelled in shock

"What ? sam and I were having fun!" She said with a smile.

"Too much fun if you ask me" I said grabbing my jacket by the door.

"Oh like Jc's never given you hickies"

"He has just not 7 of them!" I said leaving the house. I walked across the street to the boys place.

"JC!!" I yelled

"Haley? what's wrong?"

"Um sam gave Maddie 7 hickies that's what's wrong!"

"Calm down! Maddie's 18 she can do what she wants with sam."

"I know I know but 7 hickies! Jc please talk to sam!"

"Okay okay I will"

POV MADDIE

*New Text message* Sammy boy:

-send me a picture of you're hickies. Haley must have told jc about them. I'll send you a picture of my back..you have some nails.

*sends picture of stomach* is your back bad?

-*receives picture of sam's back* babe I'm sorry I didn't know it would be that bad. & nah The scratches will heal.

*and my hickies will eventually fade.

-their not hickies their my love bites.