Ch 16

SAM P.O.V

There I was holding the most beautiful girl's hand. Her long wavy blond hair and her short black tight dress that showed off her curves making her body look incredibly sexy. Then that smile OH MY GOSH THAT SMILE!

"I never had the chance to ask you...what happened last night?!" Maddie asked confused.

"What do you remember from last night?" I asked not remembering much either but I do know Maddie was way more drunk then I was.

"Umm I remember Haley and you talking in the car then, you carried me inside and the rest was a big blur until this morning when we were in my bed"

"Oh well we watched the last song then just kissed and cuddled until you fell asleep in my arms on the couch" I told her.

"But how did we get in my bed? haha"

She asked laughing slightly.

"Hmm I'm guessing I carried you in there but I'm not 100% sure on that haha" we both laughed and made small talk till we reached her and Haley's house.

"Goodnight babe, had lots of fun tonight we should go on walks more often" I said giving her a goodnight kiss.

"You don't wanna stay? I mean you don't have too...." She asked in a some what surprised voice. Staying with Maddie for the night isn't something new. Haley and Maddie are always staying the night at our place even before we started dating.

"Thought you would never ask!" I said giving her a kiss on the Cheek before opening the door to the small welcoming house. Paulien was sitting on the couch cuddled up next to cloudy And Haley on the other side of her, Jc following beside Haley.

"Hey sexual's how's the movie?" Maddie asked walking into the living room, me following behind.

"Movies good! You staying at the O2L house tonight? orrr?" Haley asked while Jc stared throwing popcorn at her as she talked.

"who's at our house tonight?" I said directing my question to Jc

"kian and Con da bon are at Jen and Andrea's place tonight and Ricky's on a road trip with tyler oakley n some other Youtubers. so he won't be back until Sunday, why? You want the house tonight?" Jc said finishing explaining.I nodded my head to Jc and went into the kitchen to find Maddie. She was humming to the dark side and moving her hips side to side while adding salt and butter to the popcorn she had made. I walked up behind her and grabbed her hips swaying with her. She jumped at first only to realize to was me who has come up behind her.

"Oh baby you pull me to the dark side..." Maddie continued singing. I squeezed her sides causing her to yelp in laughter as I begun tickling her letting her squirm and fall to the floor in laugher.

"Haha sam haha stop it" she said in-between giggles. after she caught her breath, I Leaned in kissing her.

"WHOA DUDES! please not in the kitchen!" Maddie and I didn't break away from the kiss knowing we would see Paulien standing in the doorway with a disgusted look on her face.

"Let's go upstairs" Maddie whispered in my ear while I helped her off the kitchen floor.

"O2L house is empty for the night,you wanna kick it there tonight?" I asked Maddie.

"Hell yes!" she said with a wink as she begun walking up the stairs to her bed room to get her belongings for the night.

*****

"Sammyboy I lovveeee yooouu!" Maddie sang out loud as I entered my bed room,dressed in only my boxers.

"And I love you maddiee babe!" I said climbing on top of her side. I started tickling her and leaving fast little kisses on her neck. I know how much she loves that. My soft brief kisses trail along her neck till I find her sweet spot just below the ear. I tug on her ear lope with my teeth. Causing a small moan to escape from her mouth as I move my mouth farther down her neck. She gasps again as I start biting and sucking at another sweet spot. I notice the little bruises forming and decide to stop, wouldn't want Jc or Haley to see them!

"Babeee" Maddie says as I shift my body so that I'm more hovering over her. I make our lips only inches apart making our kisses slow instead of sloppy. Maddie lifts her hips making them press against mine as our hips begin to stir together. I use one hand to grab the end of Maddie's tank top pulling it up over her head. She kicked her legs pulling off her leggings. I kiss her chest and along her bra line. Maddie grabbed my hair running her fingers through it. She moved her hands down fumbling my waist band. I moved off of her standing up off the bed pulling off my boxers. Maddie moved so her legs were dangling off the bed. I pulled her underwear off while she unclipped her bra.

"I love you" I said in between our kisses