Ch 12

HALEY'S P.O.V.

I heard Jc beep his horn it was 8:03 pm. I didnt know if this was just a get wasted type of party or a hang out kind of party. So i just decided to put on a pair of my Miss Me jean shorts and an old Tank top from PINK and a floral print bandaeu. I walked out to his car and grabbed my phone on the way out.

"Wow you look beautiful." Jc said to me as i buckled my seat belt. I told him thank you as i blushed a little.

"So where exactly is this party?" I asked him.

"you'll find out soon enough"it was just a short drive from our house to this club. It was one of Jc's rich friends who had rented out this whole club for this party.

"Holy fuck this place is amazing!" I told Jc as he opened the door to the club. there was a ton a people there probably over 300 people there. Some people looked fimilar and others i had no clue who the hell they were.

"And the best part about this club is they dont I.D. At private parties." He both laughed a

Little as he walked up to the bar. As we made our way to the bar I looked around the room. Was that Maddie? she was cornered by the wall grinding and dancing with someone. It took me a moment to notice that it was Sam. Sam and Maddie began kissing. A part of me was disgusted but at the same time i was really happy for Maddie.

"Look at Maddie and Sam!" I looked at Jc and we both laughed. We walked up to the bar and Jc ordered us some drinks. I wasnt the kind of girl that got completely wasted at a party. So i told myself this would be my only drink. while the man was making our drinks, I looked over at Jc who was staring back at me.

"This party is great ! Im so glad you brought me." I leaned in for a kiss but ended up having a mini makeout session. We were interrupted by the bartender telling us our drinks were ready. Jc pulled out a chair for me and Sam walked up to the bar. he ordered drinks for him and Maddie.

"Where did Maddie go?" i asked Sam.

"To the bathroom. Its right around the corner and then to the right."

"Thanks. I'll be right back." i started walking down the hallway. I opened the first door on the right and just found a smoke filled hookup room with like 4 or 5 couples going at it. I was disgusted. i slammed the door and opened the next door. There was the bathroom. There was Maddie. She looked so happy. Her lipstick was smeared a bit and her black eye liner smudged. She was wearing her favorite blue skinny jeans from American eagle, a cute black and grey tank that had crazy designs on it and wore my black leather jacket that had grey cloth sleeves. She also picked out light pink vans to match her bandeau. She looked somewhat decent obviously tipsy though.

"well you look attractive, nice jacket where did you find it?." I said with a sarcastic tone.

"Thanks bitch, for letting me barrow it." She fixed her tank which exposed some of her light pink bandeau and wiped the lipstick off her face. She reapplied some lipgloss and wiped the extra eye liner off and walked out of the room with me. When we got back out by the bar Jc and Sam were just talking.

"Got her all fixed now!" I said and Maddie just kind of looked at the ground.

"She still looks beautiful even when she is half drunk and has lipstick all over her face." Sam said. He then grabbed her waist and pulled her into a hug which starting a mini make out session before they could continue kissing Jc interrupted them.

"So are you guys like official now?" Jc inquired.

"Hell yeah, i now officially have the hottest fucking girlfri- " Sam began

"no i have the hottest fucking girlfriend." Jc interrupted.

"Since when?!" Maddie asked.

"Um jc what are you talking about?" I asked did Jc have a girlfriend I didn't know about? Omg we kissed! Is he cheating???

"What I'm trying to say is : Haley will you be my girlfriend?" He blushed a little

"You bet your fucking ass i will." I screamed .