Ch 13

HALEYS P.O.V

Boy , that one little drink got to me.

"Cmon Jc lets go dance." I grabbed his hand and he came with me to the dancefloor. It was really hot . There was a gigantic crowd of people on the dance floor. I took off my tank and was just dancing in my bandaeu and jean shorts. Maddie and Sam came out with us too and we were having a great time. Before I knew it maddie and Sam were just making out again and grinding. The song "Show Me" by kid ink came on and soon me and Jc were grinding. After an hour of dancing and a couple rounds of shots we were drunk! And I was tired.

"Maybe its time we head home." I rounded up Sam, maddie & JC and loaded them up in Jc's car. I drove them all home. i dumped Maddie and Sam off at our house. After help carrying drunk Maddie and sam inside Jc asked if it was cool for me to stay at his house tonight.

"Sure I'm not that tired anymore we could watch a movie if you want."

"That would be super fun." Jc said back. it had to be around 2 a.m.

When we got to the o2l house and jc made some drinks. boy i dont know what he mixed up but it had to have been 99% alcohol because within a matter of minutes I was drunker then Maddie and sam combined.

~~~~

I woke up around 12:30pm on Jc's couch with my head on his shoulder and his arms wrapped around me. I had nothing on but Jc's t-shirt he had worn to the party last night.

"Wake up sleepy head." Jc smiled at me when i whispered this in his ear. We were wrapped up in a blanket but i could tell all he was only wearing was his boxers.

"What the hell happened last night?" I asked rubbing my head. I was most defiantly hungover.

"We totally got drunk and went at it hard." Jc laughed a little

"Are you kidding me ?!" My Mouth dropped.

"Yes I'm kidding. After we had a couple drinks i put in the movie 21 & over and you started dancing on the coffee table. You started taking off your clothes so i put my tshirt on you. " He smiled. I almost forgot we were a couple now the fact of that made me smile.

"Well then why are you only wearing boxers?" I said i little confused.

"Let me explain something...I am a guy and guys dont wear pants. Get used to it." We both started laughing and Connor came downstairs.

"Gosh i thought you guys would never wake up. Anyone want some coffee ?" He asked politely. me and Jc both nodded and while Connor was preparing our coffee my phone rang. I answered it and it was surprisingly my mom.

"Hey.Yeah. That would be great. Okay see you then . LOVE YOUU!"

"who was that ?" jc asked but before i could answer i was out the door.

"Dress nice and be ready at 2:00 Get the smell of alcohol off your breath because babe your meeting my mom today. i call you in a bit LOVE YOU!" and i was out the door.

I ran across the street and right as i approached the door Sam opened it and walked out i pushed him to the side and started screaming "MADDIE SURPRISE VISIT FROM OUR MOMS TODAY BE READY AT 2"

"What ?" Maddie was still half asleep and most likely still drunk.

"Yep you heard me. We have 1 hour to get ready and we have to pick them up. So you better get up now. Unless you want to get completely screamed at by our moms about all that underage drinking and partying shit."

Surprise visit from our moms of course we would both have a hangover!