Chapter 45

SHAWN POV.

"Hello beautiful" I said handing her flowers when she answered the door.

"Aw thanks Shawn." she said so surprised smiling ear to ear.

"So what are you doing tonight?" I asked still watching her smile over the flowers i brought her.

"Nothing just chilling her do you want to come in?" she said waving me in

"Well I have something in mind if you would like to come with me." I Said sitting on the couch as she was putting the flowers in a vase.

"I would love too what did you have in mind?" She sat down next to me

"Well I have two backstage passes to mkto, I am preforming but I was wondering if you would come to the concert with me?"

"WHAT SHAWN? THIS IS CRAZY YES YES YES!!" she said pulling me into a hug.

"Haha glad you're excited we should leave in 15minutes" She pulled away from the hug standing up.

"Oh okay, I'll go get ready then you can just watch tv?!" she yelled as she ran up the stairs. 13minutes later Paulien walked down the stairs I've never seen someone more gorgeous she had on black heels, light pink jeans and a tribal black and light blue crop top on her makeup was light and her hair was wavy like always.

"Ready to go?" She asked

"Uh yeah sorry lets go" I reached for her hand and opened the car door for her.

"Thanks you mr.mendes" she said giggling. We get the the venue and I got some picture with fans before we both head backstage. mkto was goofing around with a balloon.

"Aye mendes! you ready for tonight?". Malcolm asked as we did our handshake.

"Yeah I'm am by the way this is my girlfriend Paulien she's a big fan." I said putting my arm around the confused Paulien who was smirking looking up at me.

"Oh nice to meet you!" tony said waving at Paulien who waved back completely shy and shocked about everything that is happening.

"I know this is totally cheesy but can I get a picture?" Paulien asked the guys

"Of course!" The boys said in unison I snapped the picture for her and us 4 chilled backstage before it was my turn to go onstage.

"Good luck babe" Paulien said leading in to kiss my cheek when I turned my face making her kiss my lips

"Oops" I said giving her a wink before walking on stage.