Ch 2

POV HALEY

"Are you shitting me?" I said as I sat down in my seat. The back of the seat was cracked down the back. I asked for help from a flight attendant. "Well miss, you two were the last people to board the plane. And im afraid we've run out of seats." I opened my mouth, but before i could say anthing, maddie did. "Look, we paid $470 a piece for our seats, and my friend is not sitting in a shitty ass chair for 5 hours. The lady let outa sigh and said back to us"Let me talk to the pilot."

We waited a couple minutes and the lady came back. "This is a rare occasion when we would let someone do this but we are going to have to move you two to first class. Now the problem is there arent 2 seats together. But there is a seat next to one by a window and a seat right across the aisle. Will that do for you?" I was amazed we were getting moved to first class.

" Thats completely fine" i replied back. We grabbed our carry-on bags and walked down the hall, past the bathroom. To our new seats. I chose the seat next to the seat by the window, and Maddie sat across the aisle from me. "Oh great," i said under my breath. There was a lady sitting by the window. I don't mind sitting next to people but she was um...different. she was wearingBlack Vans,black pants, a black leather jacket, and a white shirt. Her beanie was black and her short bleached blond hair just stuck out of the bottom of the hat. I sat next to her and got on instagram.. this will be an awkward flight.

In the reflection of my phone I noticed the front of her beanie said " in pizza we crust" Before even thinking I looked over at her and she was also on insatgram. She was scrolling through her feed and stopped at one of Andrea Russet's photos and commented" Cant wait too see you in Cali xoxo Anna" I literally had my biggest fangirl moment ever. I looked a Maddie and she just gave me a confused look. I looked over at the lady next to me and said "Anna." She instantly looked up at me and gave me a smile. She is so Pretty i thought to myself. She spoke to me," oh hey whats your name?" I kinda cried a little inside before i answered but i finally got the courage to say " I'm Haley and this is my bestfriend maddie and we are big fans of you and also youtubers." Omg is this really anna russet? i can believe this. "sorry for fangirling but your like our idol." I said without even taking a single breath. She laughed a little. We talked the whole flight. I even pulled out my vlog camera and took a vlog with her. This trip was already so amazing.

When the flight was about to land we exchanged numbers. " It was so nice getting to meet you and Maddie I'll keep in touch" she said to me. " Thanks so much and yes text me whenever!" We gave each other hugs and waved goodbye. I looked at Maddie and said , "Wow this is gonna be great."