Ch 20

ALEX P.O.V.

"Well over the winter I met these 2 guys. Matthew and Shawn. We decided to move out here for summer." I looked in her beautiful blue eyes, and now i remembered why i was so devistated when we broke up.

"Oh wow, i wasnt expecting to see you here. " she looked down at the sidewalk. Just then 3 people walked out of a house closeby.

"Is that your house?" i asked her.

"Yeah. Thats Jc . You already know Haley and Paulien." She said a little bit awkwardly.

"Hmmm. look who decided to stop by again." Haley said in a sarcastic tone. Just then another boy walked out of a house across the street. He had a couple piercings and tattoos, but he seemed like a chick magnet.

Maddie waved her hands and said, " Sam come here theres someone you need to meet." Just then this boy came running across the street.

"Hi im sam and you are..? " he reached out his hand for a handshake.

"Im Alex. Me and Maddie used to be ," i paused for a second, "friends." We all stood awkwardly for a moment before I broke the silence. "You guys have plans for tonight? Me, Matt, and Shawn are having a little party with a couple people if you guys wanna come."

"Sure thatd be awesome. You still have my number so just text me later. Our moms are in town but theyre leaving today at 3." Sam grabbed her hand and kissed her.

Inside me, part of me was happy. But there was also a part of me that made me jealous of him. I turned the other way on skateboard and went home. And at that moment I realized i still liked Maddie. No, I still love Maddie.