Jake

Jake shot up quickly as his alarm clock disturbed his dream of racing old school muscle cars. He looked at the clock and sighed.

"6:20, the devil's favorite time of the day.."

Jake reluctantly sat up and stretched his arms up and yawned loudly. As he got out of his bed he ran his hand threw his dirty blond hair. He slowly walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, he wiped drool from the corner of his mouth and picked up a bottle of hair gel. As he worked with his hair his phone vibrated. He glanced down and saw it was text from Hannah, Jake had met her the year before due to his best friend Jax wanting Jake to help him with proving he was right. Jake looked at his hands that were covered in gel and sighed.

"Hey Siri, call Hannah." He spoke as he thought of what anyone would think of they heard him use that. The phone soon responded and a caller I.D. popped up. As the phone sat there and vibrated Jake finished his hair. Than a voice rang out.

"Jake, why the hell did you call me instead of texting me back?" Hannah demanded.

"My hands are covered in hair gel, so I called back instead of texting. Anyway, what's up?" Jake asked ignoring her sass.

"I need the homework answers." She spoke groggily.

"Alright, give me like ten minutes and I'll send you pictures of it. Just promise you'll try to change the wording of the answers so I don't get in trouble. Last time someone did that I got my ass handed to me." Jake said as he wiped off his hands.

"Yeah, yeah, just don't take to long." Hannah said and hung up. Jake picked up his phone and as he walked threw his room he tossed it onto the bed. He went to his closet and grabbed a pair of black jeans, a belt, black converse, a punisher T, and his wallet. After he got dressed he walked downstairs and flung himself onto the couch and pulled out his phone. He grabbed his homework from his bag and took a picture of the front and back. He sent it to Hannah and looked up as his stepmom walked in.

"Hey." Jake mumbled as he stuffed his binder back in his bag.

"Remember that your sister has a softball game tonight." She spoke cooly.

"Do I have to go?" He asked in anguish.

"Do you have plans with a friend?" She responded as if to mock him.

"As a matter of fact I do, Jax and I are going to the movies to see Infinity War with Hannah and I intend to be there." He laughed.

After twenty minutes of a car ride Jake stepped out of the Dodge Durango and walked to the doors of the Cranton High, where dreams are crushed by the egos of the staff. As Jake walked into the cafeteria he saw Hannah and Jax sitting at a table. As he walked over he heard an all to familiar laugh from behind him. He took a deep breath and turned.

"Hello Joshua." Jake sighed.

"What's up Waver? I need those codes for I.T.." Joshua demanded as he fixed his multi colored hoodie.

"Yeah, I know, just like the last few months. Just know I plan on being an actor and not a I.T. guy like your entire family." Jake snapped back. He soon regretted it as Joshua stepped towards him and yanked Jake forward by his bag strap. Jake gulped as Joshua got dead serious.

"It better be a one hundred or I'm gonna make sure you can't walk." He snarled. Jake nodded slowly as Joshua let go of him and Jake walked towards the table where he felt safe.

"Hey." Jake said as he set his bag down and sat beside Hannah.

"Jake, how come you never give me the answers to the homework?" Jax asked.

"Because we aren't in the same class dipshit." Jake laughed. Hannah chuckled and punched Jake.

"That wasn't nice Jake." Hannah said surprisingly strictly.

"You just laughed." Jake defended.

"That's because I thought of another joke." Hannah said as a blatant lie. Jake rolled his eyes and looked up as a girl sat down beside Jake, frankly catching him off guard.

"Hi Jake." She said cheerfully.

"Hello Lila." He said slightly off beat.

"I just got told that we have a rehearsal after school until five." Lila said in a positive tone. Something that she always had.

"Until five? The movie starts at 4:45. Alright, Jax, Hannah go see the movie without me, okay?" Jake said hopefully.

"We're only going to see it because you want to." Jax said chewing on a pen.

"Jax, if you don't see the movie I will never forgive myself. This is Infinity War, we've been waiting for this for a year. If I get out before 4:45 than I'll book it to the theatre. But if I don't show go in without me. Got it?" Jake asked. Jax and Hannah nodded and the bell rang. Jake walked with Lila and Hannah to their first class (Biology) and Jax went across the hall to his class (English). When the three entered the room Lila walked to her table where she saw her own little group and Jake and Hannah walked to their table. Jake tossed his bag on the ground and sat on the stool. Hannah sat across from him and next Jake sat Iliana the genius of the group by far.

"Hey, any idea when we can see the chart for Theatre Pro?" Jake asked.

"Not a clue, it probably won't be until the end of the year since we don't enter the class until next year." Iliana answered. Jake sighed in disappointment and looked to Hannah who had a big grin on her face.

"I don't get why you want to be in that class so much." She groaned.

"I need it in order to go to an acting college." Jake defended. Hannah rolled her eyes and smiled. Jake felt blood rush to his face and tried to cover it with his binder. Than the bell rang.