More than you can handle

The car slid down the ramp and came to a stop. Jake forced it into park and grabbed Lilli's hand.

"Beaver? You there?" He groaned. She nodded slightly as blood ran from her head. Jake looked into the back as Anthony came to and rubbed his head. Without warning the ground shook again. Jake quickly turned the key but all the engine would do is turn over. Jake hit the wheel and flung open his door.

"Anthony, your car is about ten meters from here, get Lilli out of here and to the hospital wing." Jake ordered.

"Who's Lilli?" Anthony asked.

"Beaver, get Beaver out of here." Jake spoke loudly as the creature came into view.

"Fine, just don't get yourself killed!" Anthony yelled as he grabbed Lilli from the car and carried her to his car. Jake watched as he ran and turned towards the creature. As it got closer Jake felt his eyes glow even brighter. His metal arm appeared to have regained its ability to work. Jake took a deep breath and fixed his jacket.

As he stared towards the creature sharp rocks began to grow from the ground and made a path as Jake walked. He jumped into the air and took flight. He pushed his fist forward as rock formed over his left arm. Jake raced threw the sky and the rocks were still forming under him.

As Jake drew closer to the creature he though of Lilli and if he would see her again. Jake felt his anger and hatred flare even more powerfully than ever and suddenly molten rock erupted from his hands and struck the creature in the neck. As the creature cried out it shook its limb and hit Jake to the ground. Jake hit the ground and slid on his feet. He flew threw the air again and used all his weight and hit the creature in the leg.

The creature hit the ground and turned unresponsive. Suddenly the creature turned bright white and slowly disappeared. Jake held up his hand as the creature faded and he walked away. As he came to his car it was broken beyond repair and Jake sighed heavily. With his anger still strong he hovered in the air and raced towards the center. As he flew he got a glimpse at his left arm. He gasped suddenly and stopped mid air. He looked at his arm and couldn't believe his eyes.

His hand and up to about halfway on his forearm was glowing orange. Jake had to find out what was happening. Jake sped threw the sky at incredible speed and soon he saw the building he flew down and landed at a run. Suddenly he lost his footing and tumbled three times before sliding to a stop. As he got to his feet Jake heard footsteps behind him. He turned around to see Lilli, Jax, and Anthony all standing ten feet from him.

"How did you get here?" Jax asked quickly.

"Why is your arm glowing orange?" Anthony asked. Jake shook his head.

"I have no idea, but I need all the help I can get to figure it out." Jake chuckled. Lilli slowly walked towards Jake and he limped to her. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug. Jake ran his hand over her head and held her tight. As Lilli began to cry Jake took her hand and led her back towards the others.

"What now?" Jake asked.

"Well, first we notify the others about Jay and then we train for who knows how long and then we kill William with every fiber of our being and make this world safe again!" Anthony yelled. Jake felt his body shutter as Anthony stormed off towards the doors.

"Well, I guess this is it." Jax groaned.

"What do you mean?" Jake asked.

"I'm leaving, there's no point in staying if the leader of this place is dead." Jax mumbled.

"No point? The point isn't that. The point is to protect others from danger and make sure it doesn't come back." Jake argued.

"That's easy for you to say, Jay helped you." Jax fought back.

"He didn't just help me Jax, he helped all of us!" Jake snapped.

"Well than how come I'm still having second thoughts?" Jax yelled.

"Because you don't have any faith Jax! You never did! Not in me, not in Hannah and certainly not in yourself." Jake yelled back. Jax stepped backwards.

"Fine, I don't need to be here." Jax spoke as he stormed off towards the garage.

"Don't you even think about taking that car! You don't deserve it." Jake yelled as he grabbed Jax's shoulder and spun him around. Jax immediately hit Jake in the jaw. Jake let go of Jax and grabbed his jaw.

"Jake, I'm sorry." Jax whined. Jake grabbed Jax's jacket by the collar and yanked him forward. As he got closer Jake hit Jax. Lilli pulled Jake away and Jax ran off towards the garage.

Soon Jax's car came from the garage and rested at the intersection. Suddenly Hannah ran from the building and managed to make it to Jax's car. She stood at the window for a moment and suddenly Jax sped off. Hannah started to run after him until she reached about ten feet. She stood there for a moment and fell to her knees.

Jake ran to her and as did Lilli. As they approached they could here Hannah crying. Jake knelt down beside her and slowly placed his hand on her back. She quickly spun around and pushed Jake. He caught himself with his hands and got up.

"The hell?" Jake defended.

"You made him leave!" Hannah yelled.

"I didn't make him do anything! He did it all on his own." Jake fought back. Hannah started towards him and Jake stood his ground. Suddenly Hannah swung at him. Jake grabbed her forearm and held it in place. She swung her other hand and Jake grabbed it with his robotic arm. She tried to break free but couldn't escape. Suddenly she kicked Jake and he let go of her. She hit him in the chest with a gust of wind that sent him to the ground. As Jake sat up she hit him again with more wind, this time it didn't go away. Jake held his ground as his jacket flapped violently. His hair was being pushed back and his arm began to rattle. Jake put his hand to the ground and a stone wall erupted from the ground and blocked off the wind. Jake than raced towards the wall and as he jumped a stone platform raised from the ground and Jake landed on it as it pushed him over the top.

Jake slammed his robotic fist into the ground and a shockwave shook the ground. Hannah was knocked over and Lilli managed to hold her balance. Jake raced over to Hannah and pulled her up.

"I'm sick and tired of you acting like your so fucking special. All you are is a inconsiderate idiot that only thinks about yourself. So how about you drop the ego before I drop you?" Jake argued. Hannah suddenly had fear in her eyes. Jake got a glimpse of himself in Hannah eyes and his were burning orange. Jake let go of Hannah and stepped back. He looked down at his left hand and it was glowing orange again. Before he could walk off molten rock dropped from his hand. He looked down at it and suddenly his hand returned to normal and as did his eyes.

"What was that?" Hannah asked.

"I don't know, it just kinda happened when I took down that creature.