The God Particle Prt. Two

"The God Particle?" Jake repeated.

"Yes, it is a particle that all element users get when they first obtain the power." Jay went on.

"So, there are more like us?" Jax asked.

"Not exactly, there are other super humans but not ones that can use the four main elements." Jay spoke confidently.

"So that's why I got those strange looks when I walked over here, because they've never seen someone like me before?" Jake asked.

"Exactly, but don't let it go to your head, it might make you look bad in the sparring department." Jay finished. Jake sighed in a defeated tone.

"There's a sparring department?" Jake groaned.

"It's not what you think, only you can decide to use it. We don't force you to train. We only have one other element user here." Jay confirmed as the door opened.

"I thought we were the only ones." Lilli defended.

"Well, we have a rather important young man here. He is the one and only lightning bender." Jay said as he placed his hand on the boys shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Anthony." He spoke confidently, a little to confidently.

"I'm Jake, this is Jax, Hannah, and Lilli." Jake said trying to sound unimpressed.

"Well hello Lilli, pleased to meet you." Anthony said cooly as he took her hand and kissed it. Jake felt his anger flare for a second. Jay must've seen it because he soon changed the subject.

"Now than, we need to get you five on the road. We have a government warehouse that has made it self known to us and frankly it has over stepped it's bounds." Jay spoke whilst Anthony kept on with Lilli.

"Wait a minute, Spark plug here is coming with us?" Jake mocked.

"Well, we certainly aren't sending you four on your own, especially with the state we found you in." Jay finished.

"Come on Waver, aren't you good with change?" Anthony laughed.

"Only when it aids my team." Jake retorted.

"Well, than you should be happy I'm here." Anthony fought back. Jake curled his hands into fists and felt the ground suddenly shutter.

"Woah! Woah! Jake calm down!" Jax demanded. Jake suddenly let go of his anger and stepped back.

"Excuse me." Jake mumbled. As they went over the plan Jake couldn't ignore the fact that Anthony was clearly stronger than him and Lilli would most likely to go head over heels for Anthony than Jake any day.

Soon they finished the plan and they climbed into the back of an armored truck. Jake sat next to Lilli and Hannah was next to Jax and Anthony. As the truck stopped the back doors flung open and they stepped out.

Jake put his hand to the ground and formed a sword. On his other arm he formed armor and a shield.

"Is that all you got?" Anthony laughed as his hands began to glow blue. Jake rolled his eyes and his eyes began to glow bright green. Anthony responded with his eyes glowing blue.

"Alright boys, cut it out." Jay ordered.

"Jax you and Hannah take the back, Lilli you take the left and I'll take the right. Jake and Anthony, you take the front." Jay ordered as his hands began to glow yellow. Jake sighed as the others walked to their positions and Jake and Anthony took theirs.

"Alright, on my count." Anthony spoke quietly. Jake wanted to argue but held himself back. Suddenly the crack of lightning erupted threw the trees. Jake jumped as Anthony took off. Jake soon regained his mentality and ran after Anthony. As they approached the warehouse Jake saw Lilli begin to surround the warehouse with fire. Soon the crash of water echoed from the back and a gust of wind shoved guards to the ground. Jake slammed his fist to the ground and a pillar of rock erupted from the ground and took out several guards.

Suddenly Anthony snapped his fingers and a bolt of lightning grazed Jake's cheek and hit a guard. Jake felt a voltage race threw his body. He felt his cheek and felt a strange warm streak across his face.

"What the fuck!?" Jake yelled.

"Look out next time!" Anthony laughed. Jake felt his anger explode. The ground moved sharply and the entire building lurched. Jake suddenly saw pebbles and rocks begin to rise from the ground. The next thing Jake knew he was hovering in the air and the guards were firing at him. Jake held up his arm to shield himself and multiple stones struck the guards. Soon the warehouse was ripped to shreds and all the guards were either dead or in handcuffs.

Jake sat on the ground feeling the cut on his face and panting hard. As he got up he heard footsteps. He turned around and saw Lilli.

"Hey, I saw what happened between you and Anthony. I can't believe it." She spoke calmly.

"I know right? He totally tried t-"

"He got you to unlock your true potential!" Lilli cut in.

"You know what? No he didn't! He nearly killed me because 'I got in the way' the only reason I flipped out was because he pushed me past the breaking point! He cut my face because he couldn't hold back! He's trying to get me out of the picture so he can have you, Jax and Hannah... I can't let that happen Beaver... I won't let it happen. Especially if it means that I can't be with you." Jake blurted out. Lilli was completely pale and emotionless.

"Look, I didn't mean to blow up on you. I just couldn't keep it back anymore and I had to say something before he took you from me. So, I'm sorry for what I'm about to do." Jake said as he grabbed Lilli by the shoulders and pulled her close. He gulped hard and hoped for the best as he kissed her. As he pulled away he looked into Lilli's eyes and didn't look away.

"It's always been you Beaver." Jake mumbled. Lilli didn't say anything and just stared at Jake. Suddenly she gave a slight smirk and hugged Jake. Frankly catching him off guard. Jake felt his cheeks redden and he hugged her back.