Filler

They group had gotten rid of Thatchers body. However, Jake found this to be eye opening.

"Hey guys." Jake started as the group walked out of the hanger.

"I need to go, back home." Jake mumbled.

"Home? You are home." Anthony laughed.

"No, my home back in Texas. I have a few people to pay my respects to." Jake cut in.

"Cool, we'll go with you." Abbie spoke up.

"No, it's important that I go alone." Jake insisted as he grabbed a set of keys from pocket.

He tapped the button on the black piece of plastic and a voice spoke.

"HomeBound is ten minutes out."

"When will you be back?" Abbie asked.

"Maybe soon. Maybe later. Whenever I find fit. I've been fighting Thatcher for about six years. Now that he's dead, I feel I need to go back home. To clear my head." Jake spoke.

"Don't be gone to long, God knows when Karísaras will be back." Mark cut in.

Jake cut in as an old Chevy truck tumbled up.

"What's this?" Jack asked.

"It's the exact same truck I drove when me and the others drove here with." Jake answered.

"How is it still running?" Anthony asked.

"I had to clean out the entire engine bay and completely rewire the energy outputs." Jake finished.

He said his goodbyes to the team and climbed into the truck. He turned the key and it roared to life.

"Still got it..." He mumbled.

As he drove off he couldn't help but think of his old house.