Upgrade

As Jake and Jay walked through the hall Jake noticed people were not looking at him, but his arm.

"What's up with them? Never seen a bionic arm before?" Jake laughed.

"Actually, they haven't, this is the first time we've needed to use an artificial limb." Jay confirmed. Jake shrugged and as they walked into the conference room Lilli stood up.

"Who has two thumbs and is able to hug his beautiful girlfriend again? This guy!" Jake laughed as he wrapped Lilli in his arms. Lilli stared at his arm in amazement as he let go and looked to Jax.

"Hey, arm wrestle?" Jake joked as he held out his hand. Jax laughed and as did Hannah.

"Alright, I have set aside sometime and managed to get you four some upgrades for missions and such. I had to pull a few strings but I managed to get you all some sort of transportation." Jay spoke as he led them into a massive warehouse.

"I don't think I've ever been in here." Anthony mumbled as he walked threw the door.

Soon they all saw a group of vehicles.

"Your vehicle is assigned with the color that is on your jacket. So Anthony, yours is teal. Jax, yours is dark blue. Hannah, yours is bright blue and so on." Jay said as he sat down.

Jake and the others made their way towards the vehicles as they began to look for their own.

Jax, found a 2018 Camaro matte black with a dark blue stripe down the side. Hannah found a Audi R8 matte black with a bright blue stripe. Jake found a 2019 Corvette Stingray matte black with a dark green stripe. Anthony found a 2019 Ferrari matte black with a teal stripe. And Lilli found a GSXR 1000 matte black with a red stripe.

"How come I have a motor bike?" Lilli asked.

"Well, it wasn't due to anything really, I just pictured you on a motorcycle and figured it would make you seem more dangerous than the others." Jay spoke calmly. Jake walked towards the Stingray and ran his hand along the side of it. As he got to the door a siren went off. Jay stood up quickly and looked at the group.

"Alright, this mission is taking place about ten miles out. You'll have to take your vehicles and I'll meet you there in the truck with some soldiers. Until I get there distract the target." Jay ordered.

"How will we know who to attack?" Jake asked.

"It'll be obvious." Jay confirmed as he ran out of the room. Suddenly a massive garage door slid open on the other side of the building. Jake looked towards Anthony who nodded and got in his car. Jake swung open the door of the Stingray and got in. He opened the sun visor and a pair of keys fell out.

"Every time." Jake chuckled. He slid the keys into the ignition and the engine roared to life. As he glanced around a screen in the center popped up and a blue dot was in the center of a black line. Jake tapped it and a GPS appeared on the screen. As Jake surveyed the others a loud screech echoed and Anthony sped off. Jax followed and as did Hannah. Lilli nodded towards Jake and sped off. Jake grinned and sped towards the door. As he raced out of the door he turned sharply into the road and followed the others. Than a green phone appeared on the screen and a sentences appeared under it.

"Connect to others." Jake read off. He tapped it and heard Anthony's voice.

"Alright, we're about 9 miles from the target. We need to take a certain form. Jax, you take the front. Hannah take the right and Jake take the left. Lilli, you take the middle and I'll take the back. Until we get there we are staying like this." Anthony ordered. As they took the formation Jake noticed a certain rumbling. He glanced towards the trees and saw them shifting violently as if something was running past them.

"Holy shit!" Jax yelled as something appeared in the center of the road. Jake felt a jolt race threw him and he slammed his foot on the bottom of the car and a ramp of rock erupted from the ground just big enough to get them over the creature. Jax flew over it and slammed down on the other side. As they landed Anthony shouted.

"Nice going Jake!"

"It was a knee jerk response, thank my reflexes." Jake laughed. As they sped down the road a city appeared in the distance.

"Okay, now we can break the form and now for a little fun. Whoever gets to the city courthouse last pays for dinner." Anthony laughed. Soon Lilli was in the front of the pack and Jax was close behind her. As Jake sped towards Jax he saw Anthony in his rear view. He shifted gears and the next thing he knew he was beside Lilli. Jake looked at her and nodded and sped off. As he took over the race the sped into the city. The courthouse was dead ahead of him. He smiled and slowed down. Than Hannah drifted in front of him and sped forward. Hannah skidded to a stop and Jake slid to a halt beside her. Jax was next and than Lilli. Anthony was the last to show up and stopped behind Hannah.

"That's how you do it!" Hannah laughed. Jake grinned and as did Jax.

"Good job." Lilli mumbled. Anthony slammed the door to his car and joined the others.

"Nice job." He mumbled. As they started towards the building the doors flew open and three people ran out in all black. As they raced towards the street Jake and Anthony blocked their path.

"What's the rush?" Jake mocked.

"If you know what's best, you'll leave." The one in the middle spoke deeply as they pulled out a gun. Jake didn't flinch.

"If that's how you wanna play than by all means, get the rule book." Anthony laughed. Before the three could react Anthony grabbed the one on the left and Jake grabbed the one on the right. Anthony knocked his to the ground and Jake lifted his into the air with his robotic arm.

The one in the middle yanked out a gun and shot Jake's robotic arm. Sparks flared and Jake dropped the guy. The shooter clearly didn't expect sparks. Jake yanked the gun away and hit him with the gun on the neck and the guy crumpled. Jake destroyed the gun as a crowd began to gather. Before Jake could turn the one that he dropped got up and grabbed Jake by the throat and pulled Jake down. Jake hit the ground and the girl only squeezed his throat tighter.

"I'll bet you wish you were Superman." She laughed.

"He basically is. And so am I." Anthony spoke as he grabbed the girl and threw her down. Jake gasped for air and got to his feet. The girl took off down the street and Anthony started after her.

"Hang on." Jake said as he held Anthony back. Jake held out his hand and a rock appeared from no where. He tossed the rock into his metal hand and he chunked it at the girl. It raced towards her and struck her in the back. The girl fell onto the ground and Anthony held her down. Just than the armored truck came to a stop beside them and Jay stepped out.

He grabbed the girl and tossed her in the back. As he closed the door the other two had regained consciousness and slowly got to their feet. Jake grabbed one and Jay grabbed the other. They were put in the truck and Jay applauded the two.