The Deadly Seven

Jake hit the floor with a thud and immediately got back to his feet. He jumped threw the hole and stood by Anthony as six people stood in their way.

"Uh, I think I spoke too soon." Anthony mumbled. Suddenly one of them took action. They raced forward and stomped the ground. The floor shifted and cracked Jake threw himself out of the way and slid. As he got up another came at him.

Jake took action. He ran towards the person but as he drew closer he felt his energy begin to drain. He soon fell into the ground and couldn't move. As if his muscles refused to move. Suddenly the person grabbed his jacket and lifted him up by the collar. The person removed their mask and looked Jake in the eyes.

"Well, look who it is. I always figured you were kinda slow in the head." Jake laughed. He took a deep breath and jammed his robotic hand into Sloth's chest. Sloth let go and fell down.

"Well, now you know sin doesn't affect robots." Jake mumbled as he ran back. As he approached lightning flared from the hall and Jake put his arm up to block the glare. Suddenly a massive body hurtled into view and fell unconscious.

"Gluttony?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, went down like a tree." Anthony laughed. Jake joined the fight as Envy charged him. Jake held up his robotic arm to block when a terrible scraping noise took over. He looked up as it disappeared and looked at his arm. It had massive scratch marks in the side where Envy had driven their claws in. Jake felt something snap in his soul.

His eyes began to glow bright white as Envy backed into the others. Anthony looked at Jake and let his eyes glow blue.

"Now you've poked the bear!" Anthony laughed as Jake hovered in the air and shot towards the sins. He grabbed Pride from the ground and slammed him into the wall and drug him against it. He threw Pride out the window and as he followed him out he held out his hand and made a sharp twist with his wrist.

A loud pop echoed as Pride's head turned halfway around. Jake raced back into the window and tackled Greed. He grabbed her neck and squeezed. As she began to turn purple Jake let go and after she began to relax slightly Jake drove his fist into her stomach and ripped it out as she died. He stood up and saw a large man standing in front of him. His eyes narrowed as the man took action. He drove his knee into Jake's ribs before Jake could react. Jake hit the ground and slid into a wall.

He pulled himself up slowly as Wrath made his way towards him. Jake felt the glow in his eyes fade as Wrath yanked him up and hit him in the nose. Jake yelled as Wrath flung him threw a doorway and into a table. Jake rubbed the back of his head and slowly sat up.

Soon a laugh echoed as Lust entered the room and through Anthony beside Jake.

"So close yet so far Waver." She laughed. Jake started to rush towards her but an unseen force shoved him to the wall and held him in place. Jake struggled to break free but it was no use.

Lust made her way towards Jake and Anthony. Jake pulled as hard as he could and yelled at Anthony.

"Anthony, get up!" He boomed. Anthony suddenly shifted and got to his feet. He looked at Lust and held out his hand. Lightning hit Lust in the gut and she hunched over. Wrath started towards Anthony but Jake was released from the hold and jumped on Wrath.

Wrath knocked Jake off and slammed him into the wall. Jake felt sparks hit his face and sear his eye. Jake cried out and a shockwave knocked Wrath to the ground and a bookcase suddenly crashed on to his head. Jake slid down the wall as his eye twitched violently. He felt the area around his eye and a sudden fiery pain hit his hand. Jake jerked it away and suddenly couldn't see from his left eye. Jake began to panic quickly. He felt the pain in his eye die quickly when he felt a surge in his eye.

The room suddenly grew white and Anthony covered his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Jake mumbled fighting threw the pain.

"Y-your eye. It's completely white and glowing." Anthony mumbled. Jake took a deep breath and the room turned back to its normal color.

Anthony rushed over to Jake and helped him up. As they wondered threw the halls footsteps echoed behind them. Anthony and Jake spun around so fast that Jake almost fell.

"That can't be Wrath, or even Lust, we killed 'em." Anthony whined. Jake gulped as the steps drew closer. And as they prepared to fight two figures slid around the corner. Jake's jaw nearly dropped and he felt his heart flourish with joy.

"B-Beaver!?"