Sorrow.

As Jax sped down the road Jake noticed the emptiness.

"What else happened while I was asleep?" He asked.

"I don't know, the government came down to inspect the impact and soon just started mowing down everyone in sight and captured anyone who had a scar on their arm." Jax finished. As they stopped at the smoldering ash of the school Jake climbed out of the car and ran into the sad, remaining doorways. He sprinted threw the halls and raced down stairways. As he made it to the Theatre hall he came to a stop. The entire stage was scorched and across the edge of the stage there were crosses. He got down to where there were names and as he walked he read them out.

"Abigayle, D-Daniel, Emily, Illiana, Trinity, L-Lil-... No, no no NO!!!" Jake yelled as tears fell from his face. He slammed his fist on the ground over and over until he felt his skin rip. As he slammed his fist one more time a pillar of rock bursted from the ground. Jake fell backwards and scooted away from the sudden formation and stared in awe. He stood up and started towards the charred staircase. As he grabbed the handle someone grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. Jake spun quickly and saw a figure dressed in what appeared to be a cloak. The figure suddenly pulled Jake into a hug and when Jake pulled away from the figure, it pulled off its hood and Jake felt his heart skip a beat.

"Lilli?" Jake stuttered as he stared in amazement. Lilli nodded and Jake pulled her into a hug and felt her begin to cry. He held her tight as Jax ran in alongside Hannah.

Jake let go of Lilli and looked to Jax and Hannah.

"Guys, this is Lilli, one of the survivors of the fire." He mumbled as Lilli wipes her face. Jax nodded and Hannah smirked. As Jake walked up the stairs he noticed that Lilli didn't follow him. He turned and held out his hand.

"Let's get out of here." He smiled. Lilli took his hand and Jake led her up the stairs and to the car. As they approached the car Jake spotted an old truck sitting not to far from the Camaro. He told Jax to help Lilli into the car and ran to the truck. He grabbed the handle and luckily it was unlocked. He got into the floorboard and fiddled with a few wires. Soon the truck roared to life and Jax pulled up beside him. Jake sat up and watched as Jax got out and walked towards him.

"We got two cars now so do we want to get two per car?" Jake asked over the roar of the two engines. Jax nodded and Lilli jumped into the truck and leaned her head on the window. Jake talked with Jax for a while and soon Jake climbed into the truck and began to follow Jax.

As they drove Jake glanced at Lilli, who was clearly shaken.

"I know it doesn't seem like it, but everything will be alright." He assured her. Lilli nodded slightly and closed her eyes. As Jake drove his phone rang. After jumping slightly he glanced down. It was an unknown caller. Curious, he picked up his phone and tapped the green button.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Well, look who it is? One of the four survivors of the Element Project." The high voice rang out. Jake felt his spine tingle as the voice spoke.

"Who is this?" Jake demanded.

"Oh you know who I am, you just don't realize it yet." The voice rang out as the call ended. Jake could've sworn he heard that voice before but couldn't place it. He slammed his foot on the floor board and suddenly a pillar of rock shot up from the ground and Jake slammed on the breaks. The truck skidded to a halt and Lilli slid forward and jerked her head up as Jake stopped.

As Jake climbed out of the truck Jax had turned around when he saw the sudden pillar. Jake panted as Lilli jumped out of the truck and ran to Jake's side.

"What the hell was that?" She demanded.

"I don't know, we'll just need to sit down and talk about it. As Jax and Hannah ran to them Jax began to yell.

"What the hell is that!?"

"I don't know, it just kinda shot up from the ground." Jake defended. Than Jake had a sudden idea, it was a massive long shot but he had to know.

"Hey, there are four main elements right?"

"Yeah, Earth, Fire, Wind and Water." Hannah spoke up.

"Well, every element has a symbol and if I'm correct and let's be honest I hope I am. The rocks we found represent that element. Jax, Hannah let me see the rocks." Jake said as he pulled his from his pocket. Jax got his out and as did Hannah. Jake looked over them and sighed.

"Jax yours has the symbol of fire, Hannah yours has the symbol of wind, and mine is the symbol for earth." Jake spoke as he went over the rocks.

"Well, that's only three, so the fourth is water." Jax said.

"Not exactly..." Lilli mumbled as she took out a bright blue rock from her cloak.