Revolution

Jake climbed out of the bent wreckage of the tank and jumped down. He was immediately met with Anthony grabbing him.

"How did you do that?" Anthony demanded.

"I don't know, something just told me to jump in the air as high as I could." Jake mumbled as he adjusted his jacket. Suddenly a groan came from behind the Camaro. Jake and Anthony ran to the other side and found Jax on the ground.

Jake slid to his side and was in awe at the massive piece of scrap metal lodged in Jax's chest. Blood began to pour from his chest and mouth. Jake grabbed Jax and looked him in the eyes.

"You're gonna be okay Jax." He mumbled as tears began to run. Jax gave a slight smile and shook his head.

"Don't bother with me... I'm as good as dead anyway. Goodbye, old friend." Jax slowly mumbled as he let his head fall back.

Jake shuddered as he began to shake Jax slightly.

"No, please Jax, you can't leave now I need you, Hannah needs you." Jake groaned. He got on his knees and grabbed Jax's jacket he pulled up his friend and wrapped him in a hug. Anthony began to pull Jake off when the ground jerked. Anthony fell and Jake dropped Jax.

Suddenly Jake's anger and fear over took him and he felt his heart begin to pound as the sky grew black. Jake rolled onto his back and his eyes began to glow a bright white. Jake felt his body lift off the ground and hover in the air. Suddenly Anthony was shoved backwards from a massive gust of wind.

Like a flash of light lightning soared from the sky and struck Jake's chest. Than Jake was lowered back to the ground and the wind stopped. The skies brightened up and the thunder died out. Jake jolted up and got to his feet. He rubbed his eyes yet felt something was off.

He glanced around and saw Anthony staring at him with confusion.

"What's up?" Jake asked.

"You- you're different." Anthony mumbled.

"What do you me-?" Jake asked as he noticed his jacket seemed a little longer. He glanced down to see the end of his jacket at his ankles and the collar was up by his jaw. He felt his face that seemed a little to warm. Jake felt his heart skip a beat when he felt a scraggly beard. He glanced towards Anthony and noticed he had suddenly shot up in height.

"Um, what the hell just happened?" Jake asked.

"Not a clue but we need to find out how we're gonna find Hannah and Lilli." Anthony went on. Jake sighed loudly and nodded.

"What's up?" Anthony went on.

"Well, whatever that was just gave me new clothes and a bigger body, but apparently Godly powers can't give you a real arm again." Jake mumbled as he pulled up his right sleeve.

Anthony patted him on the back and tapped his phone. The two cars drove up and stopped in front of them. Jake slid over the hood and opened the door. He got in the car and started the engine. It roared with life and a notification popped up on the screen.

Jake tapped it and a call came through.

"Hello Waver." The voice boomed.

"William?" Jake said as his voice grew deep.

"Well, I can see you've gained your God potential. I hope you've found your new power because your friends will die if you don't figure it out soon." The voice laughed as the call hung up. Jake began to panic as Anthony came to his window.

"What's the hold up?" He asked. Jake stared blankly at Anthony and began to stutter.

"Will- William.. c-called me." Jake managed to get out. Anthony stepped back and immediately spoke.

"Track the call and lead the way." Anthony ordered. Jake nodded and immediately started.

Soon he found it and sped off. Anthony followed closely as they sped down the road. As he led the way Jake felt his grip stiffen on the wheel as he felt his determination grow.

After a few hours they came two a massive warehouse. Jake skidded to a halt and flung the door open. He jumped from the car and ran towards the building. Anthony caught up to him and held his arm up as lightning knocked down the massive metal door and suddenly a tank rumbled from the shadows. Jake pushed Anthony out of the way as a tank shell ruptured from the canon.

Jake held up his hand and closed his eyes. After a few seconds Jake opened his eyes out of curiosity. He gulped loudly as the tank shell stayed suspended in the air. His eyes widened as he glanced towards Anthony. Jake than pushed against the force of the shell and it was shoved back into the canon and the tank exploded. Jake was shoved backwards and rolled on the ground.

Jake got to his feet and brushed dust away.

"Oh my God, that was incredible!" Anthony cheered as he knocked a guard down. Jake grinned slightly as guards rushed him. He slammed his metal fist into the ground and a shockwave knocked the guards backwards.

Jake's eyes grew bright white as he started to fight. Soon all the guards were down and Jake and Anthony walked into the building. As they trudged threw the halls a siren began to wale. Jake and Anthony both slid into a doorway and peaked around the corner as a group of soldiers marched by. Jake held Anthony against the wall with his arm until they passed. Jake let go just as the door opened.

A woman was standing there with a clipboard and a pair of glasses. She began to scream but Anthony put his hand over her mouth and pushed her back into the room. Jake followed them in and closed the door. Once Jake locked the door Anthony took his hand back and wiped it on his jacket.

"Why is it your first reaction to lick my hand?" He mumbled.

"I- who- why-" She stumbled with her words.

"Alright alright, I'm Jake Waver and this is Anthony. William, your boss has our friends and we need them back." Jake interrupted.

"How did you find the warehouse?" She asked.

"Well, your boss called me and I tracked his call." Jake confirmed. The woman thought for a moment and sighed.

"I knew you two would show up." She mumbled.

"How so?" Jake chuckled.

"Well, E-7 found you two not far from here and reported to me." She laughed back.

"E-7... where have I heard that?" Anthony asked.

"Oh, allow me to introduce myself. I am L-7 I am the leader of a small team called the seven deadly sins. We are the embodiment of sin and our leader is the embodiment of the devil." She laughed. Jake grabbed for Anthony and smashed threw the glass door. As they ran they could here Lust laughing maniacally.

"So, they're the sins? And since her name started with L does that mean she's Lust?" Anthony asked as they sped down the hall.

"Yeah, and 'E-7' must be Envy. Which means we have yet to meet Gluttony, Wrath, Pride, Greed, or Sloth. And frankly I'd like to keep it that way." Jake spoke as they turned a corner. Suddenly a force shoved the boys into the wall behind them and Jake went threw it.