Author's Note

Saving the one I Love has come to an end. This will be my fourth completed book. This book was very emotional for me and I hoped every read got that emotional feel. I enjoyed writing it, even crying a little while doing so. I had so many internal struggles with this, even before I started putting it down. It was also difficult for me since I placed most of my focus on the emotional aspect of this book for ending purposes.

If your still around at this point I'll get on with my crazy explanation about the ending. Hence, here goes the crazy babbling of the author. I decided on this ending for a few reasons which will be below. As for alternative endings I've considered it but I don't think I'll do it. I'm sticking with my original idea. That was the very reason I didn't do this book earlier on before Not so Married. I feared the ending. But I did it anyways. Now onto my reasons.

1) The ending was decided while I was going to bed much like all my other ideas. At that point it made me wondered back to a dream I had which I will not explain but I woke up crying and was feeling very hurt will all these unanswered emotions. It happened on about three occasions so I decided on using that as the base of my story. Which led to my second reason.

2) As I said above, the idea came from my emotional dreams( call me crazy) but I didn't want to use a 'dream'. It seemed boring to me. Most time they just woke up from a dream in a story. Then I thought about a coma and did some research. Boom! There it was, my idea was not impossible. I read around and walla! [Not sure if there are any books that relate to my story but if there are then.....okay]

3) Thinking about my character bought me back to those emotional days when I feel like life was just....ugh, too hard to bare. Sometimes I would just stare at the sky and wonder what if the life I'm living now was a lie. That I'm in a coma somewhere and I'll wake up to a better life (again call me crazy if you must). I think crazy things.

That's why I wanted for Scott to feel what it's like to be living a lie. Waking up to the harsh truth. Which brings me back to reason #1 the emotional aspect of waking up to the truth. Life he knew was a lie and the life he didn't want was the truth (visa versa of what I usually think). So I connected comatose patients who have experience 'dream- like' experiences while being induced along with those who wake up forgetting even the simplest of things to my story.

Get it? Much like dreaming about your favourite celebrity or crush etc. Only to wake knowing you can't even meet that person or breath the same air as them.😢

That is all I guess. I hope those who read this book is able to understand it. I tried putting in things such as the beeping from the heart monitor, Scott hearing things that aren't there and random touches (all written in italics). Even though he wasn't able to respond he heard.

If there are any questions feel free to ask.

I've sent myself in a corner to reflect. Why did I break Scott's heart😭😭. But fear not, I shall restore it. Wait for it, wait for it *drum roll please*

This book will have a sequel. I'm not sure when it will start though. If you've read my books so far you've noticed I've only done happy endings. This book was the first sad ending one. So, I'm itching to give Scott a happy ending. Sorry for any error. This book will be edited sometime in the future.

That's all. Feel free to check out my other books if you like. I'll update when the sequel is due to begin. Thanks to Anime_Kitty for motivating me to finish the book. She's one precious smol bean.
A_Summers
17/04/18