P R O L O U G E

"   Good afternoon my dear batchmates, parents, teachers and admins of Seoul University.
Its hard for me to stand here infront of you all and try to deliver my speech since you all know me; Im shy and have a really low confidence " I started and the audience nod in approval.

"     But despite all of these weaknesses that I have, I still managed to finish the course I want and  I was able to pursue the career I wanted to have. All thanks to the teachers that guided my lost self and to my friends that supported me and help me in times of need...

    Everybody said understanding people is a hard job to do and it really does make people go crazy so people tend to ask me 'why are you trying to get that career path?' 'Can't you go find something else?' 'Can you manage to have to deal with understanding people as a job in the future? ' and I always answer the same words: ' My parents died because of misunderstanding, I don't want other people to go through the same thing'.

     I am fully aware that what I want will be hard for me but, nothing is easy to gain; you can't just pick things on the ground and have it instead you'll have to earn it. To cut the story short, I'm here standing infront of all of you to say that I will pursue my dreams, no matter how hard it could get or how crazy it might look; I will keep going because-

   I, Lee EunByeol is a  recipient of a Bachelor in Science major in Psychology degree and worked hard to get what I have on my hands right now and I can say its not worth giving up for"