CHAPTER XVII: 17 Bars

"So how did it go?" HaeNa welcomed me

"It was fun"

"Hey what's wrong? You seem gloomy" she went infront of me to look directly to my eyes "you answered plainly too. Did things go downhill?"

I removed her hands that were holding my arms "I'm fine. Just tired" Flashing a slight smile I started to go up the stairs.

"Oh ok if you say so. Goodnight EunByeol"

Locking the door behind me, I went straightly to bed. Not caring if my bed will get dirty or if I'm being unsanitary.

Hugging my pillow tight and had my blanket wrapped around me securely making me feel comfort and warmth to my suddenly cold night.

"This is fine, this could make me feel fine-it always does even for just a few days. This is enough"

But I know to myself that I wasn't. I know that it was never enough but, it was better than nothing.

I knew that I was longing for something that I know I couldn't get but, I choose to deny it.

I knew I'm lying to myself all along.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Woah EunByeol your eyes are puffy!" MinAh greeted

I guess the spoon method to remove puffy eyes didn't work. I can't believe I cried myself to sleep.

"Is it too bad?" I asked her with my eyebrows furrowed in worry

"Not that bad. You just became single eyelidded"

"Then IT IS bad!" I hurried to the bathroom before anyone else sees this ugly face of mine.

"I was just teasing you EunByeol!" MinAh shouted while laughing

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

After the elevator doors open, EXTREMELY LOUD MUSIC ringed across the halls.

I saw some nurses covering their ears and some patients are complaining about it.

"Ms. Lee, Its coming from 5-L. I couldn't get it because he keeps on kicking me out" Jimin's nurse rushed to me

"Jimin? He's playing that music?" I quickly went to his room and saw him there dabbing around

"A TO THE G TO THE U TO THE S T D"
he looked like he was performing at a concert; spitting fire to the audience.

"JIMIN!" I shouted to my highest volume but his 17 out of 20 bars volume is no match to mine "IT'S ME! DR. LEE EUNBYEOL!"

he turned around and turned the music off. Thank God! I thought my eardrums are about to blow.

"Who the hell are you?"

I gasped "I'm Dr. Lee EunByeol" I tried to walk towards him but, he's sending warnings through his death glares

I'm sure this wasn't Jimin. I was having cold sweat at this moment because who knows? Based on how he moves it looks like he was the dangerous one Jimin warned me about.