CHAPTER XII:12 hours a day

"I'm off" I bid to MinAh and SeoJoon; going straight to the door.

"That's weird, It's only 5 in the evening. You won't be working for 12 hours today?" SeoJoon teased. "You must be meeting someone~~~"

I turned at him while about to go out "I have no one to meet" I rolled my eyes at him and went out.

If I stayed for the 12 hours shift that I usually do; I don't think the malls will be open by the time I go off. I need to buy something pretty for tomorrow.

I was waiting at the bus stop then suddenly a familiar car stopped in front of me.

The windows rolled down revealing the man that took my breath away from my first day until now "You going somewhere?"

"Uh- yes Mr.Jeon" When will I not stutter infront of him? I'm pathetic.

"Get in, I'll give you a ride" and with that he went out of his car and opened the door to the passenger seat for me. "Let's go"

What a freaking gentleman! It's really impossible not to feel butterflies in my stomach when I'm with him.

I went on the car awkwardly, very awkwardly. I was so stiff and looked like a statue that get to walk for the first time.
Its my second time in his car and It still feels like heaven!

"So where you heading?" He put his seat belt on and started to drive away.

"To the mall. I need to buy a gift for someone"

"Oh! What a coincidence! I'm going to buy a gift too! Let's go together, is that ok?" He glanced at me with a huge bunny smile on his face making me smile as well

Maybe SeoJoon was right, maybe I was gonna meet somebody. "That sounds perfect"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Who are you gonna buy for Mr. Jeon?" I asked as we were scanning through things in the department store.

"Hey, I said don't call me that outside work.. it feels very weird" he pouted.

He's so cute my goodness!

"Ok, ok JungKook-oppa." I smiled "so who are you gonna buy for?"

"I think we have the same person to give the gift to"

My eyes got wide and my mouth flung open;shock revolting throughout my body "Jimin?!"

He laughed at me softly and nodded his head.

He's so sweet too! He buys gift for the patients in his ward!? What a total boyfriend.. I feel my heart swelling.. He's a total angel..

"So uhm EunByeol..." he called out as we continued to search for the perfect gift. I hummed in response and turned to look at him "Do you need to go somewhere after this?"

I felt my body tense up "Uh... no. Why?"

"I was just thinking.....can we have dinner together?" He scratch the back of his neck and his face was blushing a little.

I mirrored his actions and took a deep breath "sure JungKook-oppa. I would love to"

His face lit up and flashed a huge bunny smile to me "that's nice!"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

So here we are in his car again. We just bought our gifts and probably going to where we'll be having dinner at.

This all feels surreal! It feels like a night date with him. I didn't notice I was smiling so wide until JungKook pointed out

"What are you smiling about?"

"Oh? Uhh-" put up a great defense EunByeol "I'm just excited to see Jimin's face when he gets the gift" that was good enough right? But, it wasn't a whole lie. I'm really excited to see Jimin's face

"Ah I see" he pulled up a nice smile but, not his usual one.

"Where are we heading?" I smashed the awkward silence that builded up

"You'll see" he smirked and turned right to a parking lot. He pulled over and removed his seatbelt as I did mine too. "Don't get off yet. Wait" he got out of the car and went over to my side; opening the door for me.

Can someone really die because of insane beating of the heart?
With this style of his I'm expecting a romantic dinner with him.

"Let's go. I'm starving" he started to walk which I followed after. Hearing some loud voices and the smell of food as we get nearer to the venue.

My eyes can't believe where we are right now, it's nothing like what I expected from mr. Jeon and I'm not complaining at all.

This place is more my style.

"EunByeol-ah! Come quick!!" He shouted from a stall that he was already buying at.

Shaking my head in disbelief I went to him; skipping in happiness

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Chapter 12 is
Going to be a fluffy
One

-Luna❣️