CHAPTER XXXII: 32 minutes late

"You took your damn time to come here" His voice was dark and deep "you're supposed to be here 32 minutes ago"

It sent shivers down my spine.

"I am so sorry I overslept and I didn't mea-"

"Save the voice for later babygirl, you'll be needing it all day" He went closer to me letting me see his dark eyes

Don't tell me this is the one?

"You're really pretty beautiful and sexy aren't you?" He licked his full lips "No wonder Jimin came so attracted to you. You're a bomb"

He kept on getting closer to me while I took a step back

"Look, Jimin I'm very sorry about me being late ok? Let's talk about this more better hm?" I tried to pull up a slight smile despite the fear I was feeling "why don't we open the ligh-"

"That's not a good move babygirl" He pinned my wrist on the wall as I reached for the light switch and pushed me against it "don't ruin the perfect atmosphere "

His face kept on inching towards me, almost closing the gap between us. Shit

I can't just impulsively do something because I know for sure this is the one!

I can already feel his hot breath on my face. What should I do? I was at the verge of panicking but, then I just closed my eyes

"And by the way babygirl," His lips grazed over mine "call me daddy"

And with that he kissed me. Roughly

I tried to lowkey push him away without him being more uhhhh aggressive.

His full lips came on mine, moisting it and taking the virginity of my lips...

He tried to push his tongue inside but I declined making him groan and mutter a silent "stubborn? I fucking love it"

WHAT? ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE NOT TURNED ON BY IT?!

He moved down to my neck and placed wet and open kisses.

I don't know why but, my body won't cooperate with my mind saying to fucking push him

It seems like my body was enjoying it....

EUNBYEOL! GET YOUR THOUGHTS STRAIGHT!

While he was still on my neck, I heard the zipper of my hoodie fastly became undone with a single pull from him exposing my black bra.

Realization took over my body. "Jimin sto-"

"What did you call me?" He pulled his face up, leveling it to my face while having this superior look on him

Shit. Just shit

"Da-daddy" I wanted to run away, tears started to fill my eyes "please stop"

"When it's already too late? Look at this babies" He leveled his face towards my breasts kissing the valley between them "These are mine. You understand? Only mine!"

He gripped my neck, strangling me and taking oxygen away from me

I nodded completely, feeling like passing out due to the tightness of his hands on my neck