CHAPTER V: room 5-L

I was now on the elevator, tapping on the clipboard I hugged against my chest as nervousness is going through me.

The elevator stopped at the 5th floor and I took my leave going to 'HIS' room. Searching through the door signs, my breath hitched when a sign said "5-L". I steadily breathe and held the cold door knob; having trouble at turning it.

After what seemed like forever. I gathered all my courage,closed my eyes, opened the door and with me, holding my breath, I step foot inside the room and closed the door behind me.

I took another deep breath and opened my eyes. Seeing a sitted male on the bed; hugging his knees and his head leaning on it.

My stiffness suddenly leave my body as the sight of him was making me soft and wanting to ask him what's wrong.
The room was bright as the sunlight was beaming through the window pane and lightning up his dark brown locks.

The sound of my heels were filling the quiet room as I went and sitted infront of him, putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Hi, I'm doctor Lee EunByeol. I'll be looking after you" I softly said as I soothe comforting patterns on his shoulder

He raised his head up making me see and satisfy my curiosity on how he looked like.

And I must say....

IM NOT DISAPPOINTED!

His puffy eyes, cheeks a little fluffy but having a sharp jawline and his full lips all seemed to be in the right place resulting to a wonderful work of art

He's beautiful...

Running a hand through his soft hair he then look at me in my eyes, definitely making me melt and increase my heart rate. "You'll be taking care of me? You're gonna make me feel better? You're my doctor?" He asked all at one go making me chuckle at how cute he looks like.

"Yes I am, I will, and again I am"

His face lit up and he began to smile like a kid that got the toy he wanted- his smile was full of life and happiness and hope

"You were the superhero NaNa said that will save me~" He hugged me real tight and released me right away then scooted to me. This sudden behavior caught me off guard because I know FOR SURE that I was facing a 24 year old guy.

"Uhm.. YES! I'm the mighty hero that your NaNa told you!" I almost forgot that I WAS WORKING AT A "WARD" and people with behavior like this should be normal to me but still, I'm still pretty 'shooked'

"My NaNa calls me ChimChim but recently she's been calling me Manggae because she said I looked like one while my younger brother used to call me Mochi." He said proudly introducing himself which caused me to smile and confused at the same time.

"You have a dongsaeng?" Why haven't I got a word from him? His records didn't say that he had a brother nor a grandma. There must be something wrong with this boy's record

"I have plenty of brothers" now this statement caused me to raise an eyebrow. "You'll meet them soon I guess" he smiled so widely at me

"Can you say their names? Super-Byeol wants to know about them Chimmy" and lemme tell you that this was the most appropriate approach that I must do to this situation of his.

"Oh I can't tell but somebody could!" He suddenly chimed and began to twitch his head to the side; causing me to be scared at his actions because I thought he was having a sort of seizure attack so I got the emergency button under the bed ready to be pressed incase my suspicion was right.

He was shaking and I was about to press it but then he suddenly stopped. I leaned over to him slowly and held his hands. "ChimChim?"

"ChimChim is gone. I hope you won't be seeing him for a while" he looked at me with a serious face with a glint of horror. This sudden change in demeanour caused a shiver run down my spine. "You'll help me right?" His eyes changed into ones that are pleading and desperate for help.

I know it's my job and mission to know what his problem is but this is ALL so new to me and I was so caught up in the middle of being confused and scared.

"Of course I will.. just tell me what's wrong and everything will be alright"

He held my hands and a tear suddenly left his eye making my eyes go wide.

"I want you to fix me... Please..
make them go away "

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

This kind of plot is really hard to write

But, I'm still enjoying it so imma keep writing it

-Luna❣️