CHAPTER I: The First

Putting on my clean and new uniform and I still can't believe how I ended up with this. I made a complete show off at my speech during the graduation and now none of my plans are going well.

'How embarrassing of you EunByeol' I sighed as I look at my pitiful self in the mirror

I was planning of having my own clinic where I have a secretary working for me and I have my own office to settle in but, here I am going on my first day of work at Busan Psychiatric Ward as a psychiatrist and what's worst is I'm the one working for somebody else.

Slipping on my shoes, I kissed the picture frame that hang at the doorway. "Well, give me strength mom and dad. Please beg for God to give me a nice day and that the person I'll be working for is a good one"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I think mom and dad didn't hear my prayer since as soon as I reach the ward, I have a bad feeling about this day...

"Miss Lee come with me" a girl suddenly said out of nowhere which caused me to jump. It looks like she's been waiting for me. Nonetheless, I still followed her to a office which I assume has the owner of the ward inside.

"Come in" a faint man's voice responded to the knocking made by the girl who is possibly the secretary of this man. She opened the door and I took a deep breath before going inside.

"Good Morning, I'm Lee EunByeol." I bowed as soon as I went inside.

"Good Morning please have a seat"

As I straighten my body I was in awe at the sight that welcomed my eyes.

Maybe mom and dad really begged God to really give me a good boss but, since I'm a good girl he gave me an angel

A young man in a clean black and white suit, probably in his mid-twenties or even younger than that was seating professionally at a chair infront of the sofa he offered me to seat on to.

"I looked on to your resumé and immediately ask JiHye to contact you to tell you that you're accepted"

"Oh, uhm thank you. I'm really glad to know that" I was really having cold sweat right now as he was staring directly into my eyes

"You have such a brilliant education results, graduating as the top student in your department really did you well on being accepted. Tell me, what make you apply here?" His not-so-deep voice was like music to my ears

"I-uhm I really want to have a clinic on my own but, I really don't have a great fortune in my assets" I smiled sheepishly as I really tried hard to stay professional as possible.

"Interesting. Well, you won't be having that for now instead you'll be working for me. Im Jeon JungKook, Its nice to officially work with you"  He offered his hand that I immediately shake to without looking desperate to hold his hands and return the gratitude.

"You may now go to JiHye; she'll be handing your first client. Work well" He smiled and stood up to lead me out.

"I will sir" smiling so widely as I head towards the door, turning to give a final bow before he closed the door.

Let's hope for the best for now EunByeol maybe your first client won't be that bad

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Well there you go, the first chapter hope you liked it

(For me it sucks)

Please let me know your thoughts or impressions 😊

-Luna❣️