CHAPTER X: 10 o'clock

"You're not going home yet?" MinAh came to me as she was about to leave

"I don't think so. I need to finish this report by tonight and leave it at Mr. Jeon's office" I held my head on my hands as I massaged it a little; easing the gradually headache that is starting to build up. I just came from my day off and I'm already pulling an all-nighter

"Ok, I'll be leaving now. See you" she hugged me and left for the day.

I was the only doctor besides the night-shift nurses that keeps an eye at the patients. Pulling out my phone I texted HaeNa that I'll be staying at the ward for the night because it's already 10 in the evening and I don't want to risk walking in the dark.

I went to the bed in the pantry and layed on my back for a slight rest...
I was already drifting to sleep when suddenly an alarm went off
I shot up and runned towards the door.

"Ms Lee! The VIP patient pressed the emergency button! " a nurse came to me. My heart stopped for a second then began beating rapidly; getting worried immediately at the statement of Jimin pressing the emergency button. What could be happening to him right now!?

Rushing towards his room, I opened it immediately and saw Jimin sitted on the floor. A slight relief came to me as I saw nothing harmful happened to him. You're making me worried Jimin-ah...

I steady my breathing so he wouldn't know I panicked when he pressed the button. Making him feel bad is the last thing I want to do.

"Jimin?" I went and sitted beside him.

"Eu-eun-eunbyeol...?" His shaking voice makes me more worried than I was. "Is th-that you?"

Getting shock by the fact that he called me by my name is not on my mind right now. The only thing that I'm thinking about is why this guy is crying.

"Yes it's me Jimin..." I embraced him and soothe comforting patterns on his back. "I'm here.."

He began to cry more as he leaned to my shoulders, he was quivering and his cries were loud. I felt my heart drop seeing him like this.. I felt really sad..

"Do you want to get some fresh air and talk about it..?" I suggested; he might be feeling suffocated inside the room. I was glad when he nodded.

I told the nurses it was ok since they're looking at me with a shock-worried look combo as me and Jimin walked towards the garden at the back. It serves a good view of the sea. We sat down on a bench and I'm waiting patiently until Jimin is ready to talk.

"EunByeol..." he called out and I snap my head towards him. "Can I say to you what's troubling me? I can trust you right? " He then looked at me directly to my eyes kinda taking my breath away.

"Of course Jimin. I'm not just your doctor, I'm your friend as well" I calmly said while I held his hand again causing him to relax a little.

"You know, I wasn't like this when I was born" he said. I almost choke on my saliva in shock because I know so well that the records says he have it when he was born. What's wrong with his records really?

"This started 8 years ago when I was 16 while my younger brother was 14." He continued. He really have a REAL brother doesn't he? But now is not the time for me to ask about that.

"I had a dance recital at school and my brother, mom and dad went to support me. I was really happy that they came even when they were busy with work. But, when we were performing; I messed the whole routine up. I messed it big time that the other dancers stumbled and missed the choreography as well. It was the biggest dance recital of the year and many people came to watch it and I MESSED UP INFRONT OF HUNDREDS..." he continued while balling his hands into fists. "I really hated myself that day, and I still do. I resent myself and tortured me in any way possible. But, then they started to come..." he breathe out another tear escaping his eyes. I don't want my feelings to get the best of me but, seeing him like this makes me sad.

I put my hand on his face and wipe the tear away with my thumb. "Who came?" And I wished it didn't slip past my lips because he began to shiver again. What a fool you are EunByeol

"Them. The 7 of them. They started to come one by one each year and controlled me." He sobbed. "The 7th one came to me earlier this year and that's when NaNa really have to admit me here... it was really getting out of hand..." he spitted out.

So what Hoseok said was right? There are 8 of them including Jimin.

"How should I say this? The last that came is really... dangerous" I felt myself being scared at that for a moment. It's dangerous? Is it a criminal like SeoJoon said? "So tell me doc..." he looked at me in the eyes making me see his blank emotions

"Are you still willing to help me?"

I couldn't help but gulp at that. I'm really willing to even if there are risks that I should take. He's my first patient. I would do everything just to make him right. Even if that means I have to deal with something....  dangerous..

"I am"

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

For me, this
Is a problem
Jimin always have..

He always think he isn't
Enough....

He's always afraid of making
Mistakes.

-Luna❣️