CHAPTER VIII:8 personalities

Here I am again in front of the room '5-L' finding myself debating whether to go in or leave him alone just for another day.

"Here goes nothing" I sighed to myself and went inside. I already prepared myself for the possible shouting that Jimin will do once he sees me inside

But what I saw inside the room was nothing from what I expect it to look like.
The room was filled with colorful ribbons and colorful balloons. It was full of colors and the old quiet, dull and calm room was nowhere to be found at the moment.

I was more shocked when I saw Jimin jumping on his bed wearing a cute little angel onesie.

"Uhm ChimChim?" I called out since I definitely know it was him and the boy was still oblivious to notice that I'm inside the room.

He looked at me with a huge smile and went to hug me. How can I be able to adjust on how this man changes his behavior.

"You must be the one that gave Jimin the chips yesterday!" He looked so happy while me on the other hand still find it crazy as hell because he IS Jimin but I live in a industry filled with crazy; I should know how to get used to these things. "It made me really happy when you gave it to him! And wanted to thank you and talk to you and meet you personally"

"Oh yeah I did gave him those" I joined in and ride on his crazy personality-coaster once again. "But we did meet before ChimChim?"

"Oh I'm not ChimChim but me and him get along very well!" He cleared which make me shocked. Another personality? Just how many personalities does this guys have? "You see we're both cheery and cute" He put up the 'flower' pose and pulled some aegyo.

I giggled at him and I must say I don't mind having to deal with another cutie.

"Ok then" I led him towards his bed for us to sit down. "Who are you?" I smiled widely at him

"I'm your hope! I'm your angel!" He fake-fly with his onesie and shoot me a heart sign. "I'm Hoseok"

Another name to add on my new records of him "Nice to meet you Hoseok!" I shoot him a heart aswell. "What is it that you want to talk about?"

"You see I'm concerned about Jimin.." his upturned lips fell into a pout. "He's having a really bad time with the others. And I don't want to see him like that anymore so I really pushed myself just to talk to you"

He was really an angel and I believe with his Hoseok side; I'll be able to help Jimin more. "Tell me everything you want to say" I held his hands and comforting his tense self.

"Jiminie wants all of us gone but the others are really stubborn and it's causing him a big headache" he sighed "and I don't want to see Jiminie hurt and sad again" he leaned into me which make me hugged him

"Who are those others?" I tried to ask him the question I was dying to know the answer of in the most calm way so that I won't trigger anything again.

"We are 8 in all. Including Jimin, Me and ChimChim" he started. "I heard that you're helping him and wanted to tell you that there is only one personality that you should change for all of us to be one but you'll find it hard to know which one of us is the problem." He sighed and I can feel the concern he really have for Jimin.

"Can you tell me who it is? Do you know who's the problem?" I'm squeezing the answers in him as I still can because who knows? He might have his seizure again.

"I don't know as well... its really hard to figure it out" he looked at me in the eyes. "But, if I know I'll let you know immediately! I'm going to help you to heal my Jiminie"

It's hard to believe that the one that will help me with Jimin's case is a personality in him but it feels great to have atleast someone helping me to get him right. And it make me feel relieved that I'm not the only one who will go through 'Jimin' alone.

"Thank you Hoseok. You're really my angel.. and my newly found hope"

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Shitty at its
Finest

Please show it a lot of
Love~~

-Luna❣️