CHAPTER XVI pt. 2: Sweet 16

(Please read my A/N on this chapter)

"It really suits you!" Jungkook mentioned for the I-dont-know-how-many times already. "Its cute"

Here we are in a Japanese restaurant waiting for the food and I'm still wearing the bunny headband that the laughing man across me insisted on buying

"Stop it! People are looking at me!"

"Let them look, it's not like you're not worth the stare" putting his chin on his hand whilst leaning to on the table.

Hearing those words coming from his sweet lips is making me melt. He chuckled when he saw my cheeks became tinted and layed his back on the chair.

I stared into his deep eyes, seeing mixed emotions that I am fully familiar with. He manage to smile, laugh and joke around but, his eyes says otherwise..

what's bothering you Jungkook?

I know I'm asking for something too much already but, who could blame me?

I know the struggle of having no one to tell the things you've been dying to let out. Especially, I just saw him cry that night and I know he want to bawl it more... he just couldn't. I know he's scared

I don't want anyone feeling the same darkness I felt. No, I hate it

"EunByeol!" Jungkook snapped his fingers in attempt to bring me back to earth. "The food will get soggy and cold already"

"Oh? I'm sorry. I just zoned out" I pulled up a faint smile. "Let's eat"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Wahh~ It's so pretty!" I breathe out as I got off the car. After the meal, Jungkook said we needed to go somewhere immediately so here we are at Chung Sa Po.

The sea was in sight with the full moon lighting up the scene. It was beautiful.

"You're reacting like its your first time here"

"It is" I turned to him and saw his 'shooked' expression making me chuckle

"Everyone in Busan have gone here for like  3 times a year and you're saying this is your first time?" He went to stand beside me leaning against the railings as well "how old are you already?"

"I'm 22 years old why?" I took a picture of the view "I didn't live in Busan during my childhood and school days."

His eyes got wider as the moon

"What!? Where did you live then?"

"I moved to Seoul when I was 5 to start kindergarten there. I live in a dorm at 16 after my parents sort of 'left' me" I let out a  laugh " I graduated at Seoul University remember? It was on my resumé"

"Oh.. really?"  He might've felt the bitterness of my laugh and decided to just drop the topic off which I'm glad he did.
"Why did you come back here then?"

"This place was my birthplace. There are still many places here that I haven't explored and I feel like it's better to live here than in the capital. It feels less lonely."

I admired the reflection of the moonlight on the dark sea.

I looked back at him seeing that he's nibbling on his bottom lip; probably not knowing what to say.

I let out a breathy sigh "I'll probably come back here in Chung sa po"

"Yeah that would be nice" he pulled up a faint smile that's just plain awkward.

"Let's go?"

"Let's go" he started to walk towards the car and I followed.

Glancing at the view for the last time, "someday it will be me who will hear the words I want to hear" telling to myself with a faint smile.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Just a fact about me:
I like to give meaning to things to become a symbol

Example:

The sea represents a person/people

The moonlight represents hope, happiness  or comfort

The night means the dark surrounding, depression or loneliness

EXPLANATION:
The sea becomes black or dark since it absorbs the color of the surrounding. The moon plays the role of lighting up the situation, not only the sea but the night itself

This means that no matter how dark the world looks to you there would still be light in it. There's still happiness left in earth and it will eventually come to you ٩(●ᴗ●)۶

Always remember that no one's world is just pure black (❛ᴗ❛)

Advice from

-Luna❣️