CHAPTER XI: 11th meeting

Having tons of work could really make you forget about time. It's like spring was just yesterday and now the weather is already starting to get colder.

It was already the start of october and Christmas is now around the corner.

Thank goodness HaeNa and I bought some new clothes for the winter when we shopped last time.

"Good Morning Ms. Lee" the girl at the front desk greeted me again.

"Good Morning to you too" I said smiling at her

"Somebody is like she's still in summer~" SeoJoon wrapped his arms around my shoulder making me startle at the surprise contact. Where did he come from?

"Well I am" I wrapped my arms around his waist and we walked together to the pantry to just drop out things and work for the day.

"What could be the reason of your smile?" MinAh eyed me with a smirk "a boy I guess?"

"안니~ (no) I just woke up at the right side of the bed" I wore my lab gown and went off "I'm going bye~"

"I'll let you slip off this time EunByeol! I'll catch you with him!" I heard MinAh shout before I closed the door.

Should I tell them that the reason is Jimin? He opened up to me the night we last met and I feel incredibly honored as a progress is pulling off after all the hard work.

And to add more to my happiness today, he ended up sleeping on my shoulders that night which makes my heart flutter just by the look at his calm and beautiful face that he have

I would want to see that face again, it didn't have any worries about his situation and was not bothered by the 7 other people inside his brain.

I'm positive that I'll see that again.

Knowing I'll be meeting him for the 11th time today makes me really happy

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Jimin~ I'm he- what?" My cheery and happy voice died down as I fully entered the room. "What. Are. You. Doing? "

A white board was in the room and Jimin is writing some sort of math equations that I really can't recognize.

Books were scattered across the floor and even in his bed.

I'm sure a fly is gonna enter my wide open mouth by now.

"Oh hello doctor Lee EunByeol" he just greeted me in English. Straight English. He went to me and bowed down causing the pen that was placed on his ear to fall down.

What the hell is going on here?

"I met you at last" he smiled putting his hand out for me to shake. "I'm NamJoon"

I'm in total awe. Another personality of Jimin just came out and meet me. "Oh I-uhm hello" I bowed down to him instead of shaking his hand causing him to lower it.
"Nice to meet you NamJoon"

"I believe I have something to talk with you about" I feel I was meeting Albert Einstein just by the aura his emitting.

He cleaned his bed making room for the both of us to sit down.

"I really used everything I can just to talk to you; Jimin really put up a fight when I tried to take over him but, believe me I have a really good reason for that" he started and placed his notebook and pen down

I faced him completely, showing that I'm listening.

"You know the other night that Jimin set that alarm right?" I nodded in response
Come to think of it, Jimin didnt tell me the reason why he pressed that alarm.

"The 7th one took over Jimin earlier that night and really wanted to meet you" NamJoon sighed making me hitched my breath. Isn't that the dangerous one? Why would he want to meet me so bad?

"I wanted to tell you that I know what could trigger 'him'. All you need to do is to 'not do' anything that could make Jimin mad or do something he really hates" He wrote something down on his notebook and ripped it off

But, lemme tell you this; not only one leaf was detached to the notebook, it was nearly 20. He could even tear the whole thing apart without him trying.

"Here are some things I know Jimin doesn't like. That's not all but, atleast you have ideas about what he hates" he gave the paper which I kept in my pockets.

"Thank you NamJoon. You helped me alot" I smiled at him and stood up, bowing to him and he returned my actions . I don't know why I keep on bowing to him. "I need to go now, I need to write this down on my report for the week" I headed towards the door.

I was about to close the door behind me when he called out for me making me look back at him. "Yes?"

"Be careful" he reminded me.

"I will" I smiled at him and went out of the room completely; making me lean against the door releasing a deep sigh.

"4 down. 4 to go"

️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Kim NamJoon just came
By to the scene

-Luna❣️