CHAPTER XVI: Sweet 16

"Hey! HURRY UP!" HaeNa shouted from downstairs "you don't want him to wait right?"

"I'm coming!"

Actually I'm not coming out any second from now. Locking up this not-so-mini black skirt is eating my time!
And HaeNa hurrying me up is definitely not helping me out.

'How come this skirt doesn't fit? It was fine earlier' letting out a sigh of frustration I tried to lock it up again for the nth time.

To add up to my miserable situation, Jungkook came by 30 MINS EARLY! He's already at the living room probably uncomfortable with HaeNa's staring at him cause she might be checking him out

After what seems like forever this damn skirt finally locked up.
Fixing my white off-shoulder top and re-touching my almost worn out make-up from the sweat my panicking caused and setting my short curled hair.

"I'm ready" smiling to myself through the mirror

"You took goddamn long to fix up" the short girl rolled her eyes at me "he's getting impatient"

"Oh its ok! It was worth the wait" Jungkook stood up from the couch and fixed his clothes and flashed a bunny smile

My cheeks are tinted right now. How tinted could it be at the end of the night?

"Let's go?" He asks and I nodded. He bid goodbye to HaeNa before going to the door.  "I'll be waiting outside"

Not long after the door closed behind him. There was a shirking girl who clinged to my arms "He's so hot!"

"I told you he is" I replied with a wink and slid on my newly bought flats. Heels ain't my style. "I'm off!"

"Enjoy! Tell me about it later"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Here I am again. In his magical car ride going to somewhere I don't know but, I dont mind.

"Hey I know the deal was supposed to be you choosing the place but, I had the night planned already. Is it ok?"

I shot my head to him with a surprised look on my face. "Oh yeah yeah sure its fine with me" I smiled at him.

I can't believe that were going on a date. It was supposed to be a penalty for the loser but, it feels like its a reward.

"So where are we going?" I asked while looking out to the window; the city lights are amazing

"Seomyeon"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

After several minutes of finding a good parking space; we finally got off the car and the lively place is in sight .

Seomyeon is like one of the night places in Busan; its full of food restaurants and stalls, shops here and there. It's really a busy place.

"Let's go?" He FRICKIN OFFERED HIS HAND FOR ME TO HOLD

somebody make me calm. I'm screaming my lungs out internally and its torturing me.

Nonetheless, I still hold his hand despite of my consciousness because my hands are sweaty.
We walked hand in hand as we finally entered the streets of Seomyeon. Isn't this a bit too fast?

"So what are your plans for tonight mister?"

"You ready?" I nodded to him and mirrored the smile plastered on his unique face

Am I dreaming??

Is this really Jungkook who is dragging me across the street of Seomyeon?

Why do I feel like I'm enjoying my sweet 16?

Is this happiness?

Is this euphoria?

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

There's gotta be
A part two of this

I'm so sorry for my super late updates...

Please bear with me

-Luna❣