CHAPTER VII: 7th day

"Wow just on your 7th day and you already slept in" HaeNa teased while looking at my rushing self around the house.

She wasn't kidding tho. I woke up this morning at exactly 7 o'clock when my other alarm went off which was meant for me to know if its time to leave the house; but today was an exception. And I have a 20 minute bus ride just to get to the ward

I was pulling an all-nighter just to know how to fix Jimin's "ChimChim" side but to be honest I don't want  "ChimChim" to be gone. I mean I love how cute he was and how soft he looks but, I know I can't let my guard down. It's my job to make Jimin better and in order to do that I should follow what he wants. If he want it gone then so be it.

"How could you not wake me up?" I was having trouble putting on my shoes and getting my polo buttons hooked.

"It's nice seeing you like this" HaeNa laughed at me and walked away.

I need a peace offering gift for Jimin. Maybe me being late at seeing him could cause me another personality to look out for and I dont want to meet another boy from Jimin. ChimChim is enough.

Getting the memo, I rushed towards the cabinet at the kitchen to get the honey-butter chips and the butterfingers that I bought for him. Lets just pray that HaeNa havent eaten it yet.

Opening the cabinet while praying, I was glad to see the chips still alive but as of for the butterfingers... HaeNa will get some beating from me later.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Entering the ward, I didnt even bother to drop my things at the pantry; I just went directly in the elevator and pressed 5

Taking another deep breath, I looked at my watch and it's already 8:47; praying to God that the man inside the room I was about to go in is still calm and is still Jimin.

"Jimin? I have something for you" I said happily. Trying to get the fact that I'm late away from the male's mind and onto the surprise I have for him. "I bought you some honey-butter chips"

The boy gladly take it and I sighed in relief.

"A week already passed, but they're still with me" he look at me with a serious face more like a disappointed one.

"I'm trying my best Jimin but, your condition is something that couldn't be rushed on" I held his hand which he brushed off harshly. I was taken a back by his actions and felt really hurt than I already was.

"If you're trying your best then a progress should be made!" He runned his hand through his brown hair while standing up. "But nothing changed in me! They always come back!"

He shouted at my face making the fact that he's frustrated and mad at me is clear. Crystal clear. And I have no idea on how to deal with this so I just kept quiet.

"They always push me aside for them to be free! And I'm so sick of it! I'm so tired of having them partying in my mind! I'm tired of fighting them back!" He threw the pack of chips across the room making me jump in shock. I was scared of him...

"I'm really trying my best Jimin. Please cooperate with me. I want you to be ok more than how you do yourself. Calm down" I tried to approach his hands again but he flinched.

"I'll only calm down when you're out of my room." He coldly said making me look at him with wide eyes. "I don't want to see you today"

I opened my mouth to say something but closed my mouth again. Turning on my heels I went in for the door. I need to follow what he wants no matter how hard it could be for me...

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Hey I really think he didn't mean what he said. He's just really frustrated and stressed at himself" MinAh was patting my back for the last 5 minutes after she saw me looking down at my desk.

"I wanted to stay with him but you know I can't go against what he wants.. it might be worse for him if I stayed longer"

I tried my best to keep my tears at the bay but I can't. I was a soft-hearted girl that couldn't control her feelings. I know I shouldn't be hurt by his words but the fact that it was really Jimin himself that I talked to makes me feel like I already failed my mission and disappointed his NaNa, Mr. Jeon and myself.

"A week just passed, and you haven't met anyone besides ChimChim and for me I think that's a good sign" SeoJoon tried to make me feel ok so I just crack a smile that I can still flash at him just for appreciation.

"No" a voice suddenly joined in our conversation. "A week just passed and she's already feeling miserable" YoonJi came to us with a pitiful look on her face.

Oh my ghad I have no time for this

"I told you, you wouldn't be able to take the case. Just give up already. It's not like you'll be able to help the guy if you're being like that" she was really really bugging me that moment and I couldn't control myself either.

"Mr. Jeon must have a really good reason why he didn't give you the patient. And seeing how you treat other people makes that reason very clear to me" I wiped the few tear stains in my cheeks before walking to her. "And the last thing I want to do will be GIVING UP"

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Elyxion in Manila already
ENDED

and I can't feel more
DEPRESSED

-Luna❣️