CHAPTER IX:Lucky 9 mall

"Oh my gosh EunByeol-ah!"  HaeNa shrieked when she saw me come down the stairs coming from my room at the second floor. "You look like a human trash to be honest!"

"I stayed up late again last night; Jimin is draining my energy" I yawned. Thank God it's my day off

"You need a break from studying him. How can you possibly think that your boss will hit on you?" She leaned against the sofa while judging me like I entered a freaking fashion contest.

I have to be honest to myself and I REALLY LOOK LIKE A HUMAN TRASH! I have double bags under my eyes and I'm got a lot more thinner than I was before. HaeNa is right, JungKook will never like me in this state of mine.

I'm having a sudden confidence-crash

"So what do you want to say?" I looked at with my eyebrows up. She's definitely making some points here.

"Freshen up and look more like a human" she stood up from the couch and went upstairs probably to her room. "We're going shooping"

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Why of all of the malls in Busan.. You chose this one?" I got off of the car and went inside Lucky 9 shopping mall. It was like a bargain mall or something like that; the things in here is probably cheaper

"I shop in malls like this. The designs are splendid, the price is friendly but the quality is not that high but its good for people who knows how to take care of clothes"

I got my eyes wide as saucers. A fashion designer like Kim HaeNa shops at a place like this? She owns a clothing line! It's not that I'm degrading the people that shops here. It's just that I didnt know that successful people like HaeNa knows how to be humble and not show-off their money at buying branded and expensive clothes; it's hard to find famous individuals like her nowadays.

"Let's get started with our mission EunByeol-ah!" She cling in my arms and went towards the first store that we saw.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

"Is this ok?" I went out of the dressing room and put on the 9th outfit that HaeNa wants me to try.

"We will get that one too! You look pretty cute" she smiled at me while looking very pleased.

We like got 7 out of the 12 clothes that she paired up for me and even with the amount of clothes on our cart we won't be breaking our bank accounts which really makes me happy.

We went to the shoes section and she picked a white wedge and a black heels.
After doing so we went to pay for the things and went out of the store.

I don't really like putting too much attention on making myself presentable; I don't really buy myself clothes unless I really needed to. But, shopping like this with HaeNa makes me think that it's not wrong to sometimes spend time and money on yourself. While doing our mission, I just realize how much I tortured myself with all the stress at work that I forgot how to make myself happy.

"So, are we gonna eat now? I'm starving" I felt my tummy grumble. HaeNa didnt even let me finish my cereal earlier; she was rushing me so bad.

"We're not done yet! I'm gonna get rid of that shaggy and worn out bag" she pointed out at the bag I own when I was in college and still use untill now and went inside a new store which I followed after while smiling widely.

"You need something not so big but a convenient bag" looking through the shelves one bag caught her eye "this looks perfect don't you think?" Bringing the black sling bag with a lot of pockets and just the right size for me

"It sure is! I love it" Smiling at her when she immediately went to the cashier and paid for it

"So are we gonna eat now?"

"We are definitely going to" I heard her own stomach rumble and lead the way to the food court

"The food smells goooood" I sniff the air as we put down our trays and sit down at the empty table

"It's affordable too" getting our utensils ready HaeNa makes the signal "Dig In!"

"HaeNa, Thank you" I said after our meal now eating something sweet to end the delicious lunch.

"Hey It's nothing!" She smack my hand that reached out for her "you're acting like my girlfriend"

I laughed at that. "But, really I'm greatful. I haven't bought myself anything for a while now and didn't spend time on myself to relieve some stress"

"You're working now cousin-byeol, you need time for yourself more now. If you don't you'll really go crazy with all the stress you're going through; not to mention that your job can really drive people nuts" she again makes some points that got me thinking about how I treat myself

"You gotta treat yourself, girl!" She snapped her fingers at me causing me to get out of my thoughts. "Love yourself more than anyone"

She's right.
Nobody will love me like I do.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

I am lost
On any words
Right now

-Luna❣️