5

Ty'Lia|Ty

"Ty, I ask this with no harm intended—Are you stupid?" I rolled my eyes Amber.

"No."

"Then why make a bet you gonna lose?"

"Because I'm not gone lose." I said in a duh tone.

"You already have a crush on him. You gone fold."

"Thanks for havin' faith in me."

"Love you." She blows a kiss at me. She was currently over my house, sewing Kelsey's hair in. Mind you, I think she can't hear me.

"So, lemme get this straight." I turned to look at Kelsey.

"You bet him...when you know you liked him?" I quickly tried to play it off.

"Whatchu talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Don't worry about it, ian no snitch." I smiled a little. I looked over when Amber's phone started ringing loudly. She slid over to answer, placing her index finger in front of her lips and going back to sewing the hair.

"Aye, Amber?"

"Waddup?"

"You round my lil buddy?"

"Yeah, she in the bathroom."

"Tell her I said we stepping out. And if she wanna change, gone head and do it. Cause I'm finna be there in bout ten minutes."

"You know this girl ain't gone listen."

"If she dont, then she going in whateva she got on. Either way, she going."

"Where y'all going anyway?"

"You gone have to wait on that, I already know she gone text you bout it. Bye."

"Bye kid." When three beeps echoed through the room, Kelsey and Amber squealed. I just got up and sighed in defeat. I really didn't feel like going anywhere today, but I know imma have to, so I might as well get cute.
*

189 likes Tysgrace: Sun was hitting today 😍

189 likes
Tysgrace: Sun was hitting today 😍

View all 54 comments...

BxtchIts_Amber: my bestie is all y'all hoes inspo 🤪❤️

YRN.Eman: on folks y'all really bucking 😐 know you gotta see me bout my sister no fuck niggas allowed 💯

Quando_Rondo: yeaaaa she wimme 🤤
*

"Where we going?" I ask him—surprisingly for the first time.

"You'll see." He told me. "Ever been ona date?"

"I know church picnics don't count, so no. Not really. Ever took somebody ona date?" He laughed.

"I know family cookouts don't count, so nah." I smiled a little.

"Wait...you taking me on a date?"

"Whateva you wanna call it, lil ma." Well, now I'm nervous again. I wish I could shake this feeling. Otherwise, I'd break. After a while, he turned into the parking lot of a restaurant.

"Is this Pappadeaux? Oh my goodness!" I smiled like a little kid. I heard they had amazing seafood.

"Yeah, I did a lil research for ya." He smiled back.

"Thanks." I smirk.

"You welcome shawty. I see I'm finna win this bet early." I sucked my teeth.

"Lie. Come on." We get out and merge together in the front of the car, approaching the entrance. I blushed when I noticed we grabbed each other's hands and interlaced our fingers together. I gently slipped my hand away and played with the ring on my finger.

"Alright, if you would, please follow me." We followed the hostess and sat down at the small booth.

"What you gone get? A nigga strugglin' to pick." He mumbled.

"Ion even know. I haven't been here, I got too big of a family and there are too many bills."

"Know I hadda treat ya." He closed the menu like He knew what he was gonna get.

Throughout the time, I realized that I was in deeper than I thought. I liked the way he talked, smiled, and looked. His tattoos added to the I shouldn't like him, but I do and the way he dressed was appealing.

Why did I do this to myself? I think, swallowing hard as he talked to the waitress.

"Ty...Ty!" I jumped out of my thoughts and gave Quando my attention.

"What you say you wanted to order, now?" I picked something to order and zoned out as he started talking about his order again.

The odds are so against me, but I still believe if I hold out hard enough, then I'll win...maybe...sort of. We'll see. But, one thing I know and two things for sure, I've always liked challenging stuff. This, is definitely a challenge.

_____________________

Kept kinda dozing during this so excuse any mistakes. I can't wait to get to the good parts 😏

Comment & Vote 💙💙💙