17

Ty'Lia|Ty

I've been hanging with Damion and so far, he's really cool. Right now we were on FaceTime while I was in my hotel room, alone.

"You gone let me push up again?" He smiled.

"Uhhh..." I looked up in thought. I was doing the math in my head. Nobody knew about Damion yet, and I didn't want them to find out while he was in my bed.

Amber just left with the gang to go to the mall. Since everybody except my brother and Baby done pissed me off on this trip, I didn't go.

"Yeah, come on."
*

"Shawty, you be really teasing a nigga." I looked back at him as the door clicked shut.

"What I do?" I asked as I sat on my bed.

"Them tight ass shorts." He said, popping the waistband. I sucked my teeth.

"You act like yeen never seen me in shorts."

"Not these shorts." He laid back on the bed and I did the same. We were just chilling and talking when I felt sleepy. Without really thinking about it, I moved and laid on top of him. Why? Who knows?

"Whatchu doin'?"

"Layin' on you." I say in a duh tone. He chuckled. He put a hand on my butt and started rubbing in circles. I bite my lip and look up at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." He gives me a sly smile. "Youn like it."

"I do." I was surprised to say. "Hold on, lemme get this." I answer Quando's call. With his lame self.

"Hello?"

"Aye, Ty."

"What do you want?" I asked, wanting him to get to the point. I felt DaeDae's hand move down my shorts. I looked at him with the quickness. He smiled at me and mouthed 'what?'. I just mouthed 'stop' and listened to Quan.

"We finna go to a cookout in my old hood, so get dressed."

"I don't wanna go to no damn—boy!" I look up as DaeDae slides my underwear to the side.

"Man, they told me to tell you. So tell them that."

"Tell them I-I said I don't wan-na gooo." I heard him repeat what I said and I let a moan slip out.

"You good?" Quan asked me.

"Yeah." I said shortly.

"Whatchu doin'?" He asked. I bit my lip and slapped his hand away. He moved it and fought the urge to laugh.

"Nothing, investigating ass. Anything else?"

"Imma call you when we get back in my room—you better answer."

"You wanna be somebody parent so bad."

"I'm yo daddy. Bye." I suck my teeth and hang up.

"And what the fuck do you think you doing? I told you what it is and what it ain't gone be." I told him straight up, sitting up on him. I know he did it because I laid on him but still.

"Imma keep it ten dimes witcha, since you said Youn wanna fuck right now, we ain't got to. I just wanna taste it." I was caught off guard. My mouth was slightly open as he bit his lip.

"Quit hollering." Was all I could get out as I straddled him. I shifted because I was sitting on something in his pocket.

"I'm not." He smirked. "I'm bout it. Are you?"