36

Ty'Lia|Ty

I pushed him away and stepped back.

"I'm good off you." I shook my head, opening the door and leaving. He thinks that he can keep running back to me and I'll accept him over and over and I won't be bitched like that.

Even though I think I love him, this not how it's gonna go. Even if I do take him back, it won't be now, and it won't be like this. He started calling my name but I didn't answer him.

"Aye, I'm finna go." I tell whoever was closest as I grabbed my stuff.

"Where you headed?" Yb asked me.

"Home."

"Why?" I didn't say anything as I slipped my phone into my pocket. "Imma walk you out." He mumbled as I picked up my purse. I said nothing as we walked out. When we finally got outside, I was about to wave bye but he stopped me.

"So you ain't gone tell me what's wrong witchu?" He asked, putting a black n mild to his lips.

"Nothing." I answered, shaking my head. He just looked at me with a straight face. I don't know why he was acting like he cared. We were cool and all, but  he wouldn't care. I came out and said it anyway.

"Your friend really think I'm supposed to keep on letting him back in and that is NOT the case. I guess I gotta show him. He is making me mad and I gotta go." I shake my head, pushing myself on the hood of my car while he leaned on the opposite car.

"Damn, he fucking up. He young though."

"Am I not young? You see that it's wrong, and you young. Right or wrong?"

"I-"

"Right?" He nodded.

"Yuh." He admitted, putting a hand in his pocket.

"Ian being cocky, but I'm most definitely worth more."

"You right. Tell em don't play witchu on no hoe shit." He told me, chuckling.

"I can show him better than I can tell him." I shrugged.

"True enough. Ain gone hold you, doe." He said, leaning off the car. He walked up and gave me a hug while I sat on the car. "Text me when you get in." He told me as I slid off the hood.

"Mkay, bye."

"Bye." He said as he stepped up on the sidewalk. I got in and drove off. When I got to my apartment, I laid out on the sofa and cut on the TV. I texted Yb and Amber back before locking my phone and trying to find something to get my mind off of today.

Before I could even move, my phone started ringing. I looked at the phone and see that it was Quan calling me. I declined it. He called about four more times before I answered.

"WHAT?" I tossed the phone beside me.

"Fuck you mean you good off me?"

"I'm." I pick up the phone. "Good." I put him on pause. "Off." I pull up his contact and take him off pause.

"You." I say, ending the call. I decline his call again before blocking him. I rolled my eyes when all these people started texting me. I turned my phone off and put my phone on the table. I decided there wasn't nothing else better to do, so I just stretched out on the sofa and went to sleep.
*

"Mane, she tripping." My heart skipped a beat and I woke up so quick. My face immediately turned to a mug at Baby in my face.

"Please back up." I say, putting a hand in front of my mouth.

"My fault." He said, standing up straight.

"You alright?" Amber asked me as I got up.

"I'm straight." I say as I walk to the bathroom.

"Aye, they said something happened with you and Quan."

"Girl, just know he got me messed up. Either he gone  straighten up, or he gone be chilling with somebody else. Simple. It don't make no difference to me." I shrugged. And I meant that.

__________________________

Last chapter

Comment & Vote 💙