18

Ty'Lia| Ty

I prepared myself for the worst as they got closer and yelled louder. They were about to hit, but a really big dude came in between them.

"Y'all cut that shit out." The man told them. They kind of backed off and mumbled stuff in under their breath. Quando walked out of the room, still cussing. 

"I don't give a damn, that nigga bitch made." Quando said.

"Say that shit way I can hear it, nigga. Stop allat talkin'!" DaeDae snapped back.

"Wassup then, nigga?" Quando yelled, but was pushed out the door. I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"You aight bae? My bad."

"Whatever." I said, getting on my phone. I had a fat ass attitude. I knew it was time to go.

"I'm finna go, you want a ride back to your house?"

"I can't go back with you?"

"I said what I said." I shrugged. He laughed at me a little.

"Aight, le's go."

"Ok. Hol' on, I gotta pee." I tell him, heading to the bathroom I went in earlier. The water was running and the light was on, so I stepped to the side and waited. I groaned when Quando stepped out.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes and walked past him. He pulled me back and pushed me in a bed room. He shut the door and walked up on me.

"You think you that bitch, huh?" He asked, grabbing me by the throat. I was about to yell at him, but the sound of somebody clearing their throat caught our attention.

A boy who looked about fourteen sat on the bed next to the wall.

"Bye, Trey." Quando tells him.

"Damn, how you just gone kick me out my room."

"Bye Trey." Quando repeats. He sucks his teeth and gets up.

"You lucky ian no snitch. Have yo ass for domestic violence."

"Lock the do' on ya way out."

"Just washed my god damned sheets, shit." He mumbled as he walked past up. I swatted

"Don't worry bout it, ain't nothing like that going down."

"Yeah, Yeah. Niggas stay bussin in my shit, can't wait till I get my own shit." He closes the door.

"So you thought another nigga was gone solve this shit?" He asked, gripping my neck again.

"Boy, He pursued me. I wasn't studying you when I told him yeah." I grabbed his wrist.

"You let him hit?"

"Why?"

"Cause no matter what you say, this mine." He smiled flirty and gestures below my waistline. I laughed at him.

"Get off me. This my body." He let me go.

"You let him hit?" He asked again.

"Nope, but I fed that nigga." I told him, sticking my tongue. He just chuckled and shook his head.

"Damn, hope Yeen in over yo head." He turned around and walked out of the room. What does that mean?

I walked out a couple of minutes after he did, motioning DaeDae to come on. He got up, following me to the car. We got in and I drove him to his spot.

"Bye." I tell him.

"Bye bae, gimme a kiss." I leaned in and pecked his lips, but he pulled me closer to get a longer kiss.

"You too cute. Bye." I smiled and looked down as he shut the door. I watched as he approached the house and went in. I pulled off, heading to get something to eat since I didn't eat at the cookout.
*

Tyquian| Quando

"Slide wimme real quick." I tell Leaky, who was the last person on my mental list.

"Aight, let's go. Who got smoke?"

"I'll be back." I tap Shay on her shoulder and keep it pushing as we walk towards the grey pickup. "Damien."

"From our hood?" I nodded. He just shrugged and got in the driver's seat. Me and two of my niggas got in the bed of the truck. I looked up at the night sky, sending God a prayer of forgiveness.

"I really want this nigga myself. If he outside, lemme shoot first, then we blow this nigga house apart." I dapped Fredo up.

We got on his street, and low and behold: this lightbright nigga standing outside. We hung out head down as we rode past. As we turned the corner, we sat up. Leaky slowed up real bad, and I aimed.

I shot at him twice, hitting him in the chest both times. As soon as I hit the first time, they started lighting his house up. I hit the side on the truck, then Leaky sped up.
*

Ty'Lia|Ty

I sat up and sighed, grabbing my phone. It felt like it was wild early, but it was noon. These folks were all in my room like they didn't have another option. I looked at my phone, not seeing a text from DaeDae.

"Hmph." I said, feeling a little hit. I decided to FaceTime him. No answer.

"Who you ringin?" Shay nosy self asked.

"Damien, anymore questions?"

"Talm bout that lil nigga that was in here yesterday?" Baby asked. I nodded. Quando clapped.

"Eman, wake yo ass up." Emanuel jumped up.

"Damn, stop playing." He said, sitting back down as I called Damien again—no answer. I'm not calling him more than that.

I decided to go on Snapchat and post some. After that, I started watching stories. Damien's came up. He had some videos of me, then some by himself  rapping songs and shit. One of my favorite pictures of him came up.

"#LLD Can't believe they took a real one 💔 @457Daedae" I tapped.

"WE GONE FIND THEM NIGGAS WHO DID THIS TO YOU AND CRACK THEY DOME. LONG LIVE YOU @457daedae"

"Tell me it ain't true 😔 @457daedae" it finally clicked.

"Oh my God..." I felt my eyes ache as I quickly dialed his sister's number.

"Hey, boo." She sounded stuffed up.

"Jasmine, tell me these folks lying, dude!" I pleaded, feeling my chest hurt.

"I wish it was a joke."

"H-how?" I put a hand on my forehead.

"Drive by. They hit my mama in her side, too."

"Oh my God, I'm sorry for your loss."

"Thank you. Imma call you back, though."

"Okay, bye." I hung up and dropped the phone in my lap.

"You okay?" Amber asked. I looked up at her before I bursted into tears.

________________________

I deflee didn't anticipate Savannah being a big part of this book but okurrr

So how y'all feel about Quan killing D?

Comment & Vote 💙