11

Ty'Lia|Ty

The sound of the door being banged on after five minutes of me deep breathing scared me bad.

"Bring yo ass on, fo you miss this ride." Quando said on the other side. I busted out the door and probably hit him with it, brushing past him.

"Bye Shay." She gives me a sad nod.

"Don't go to bed mad, guh."

"I'll have to pray bout that." I laughed as I went out the door and down the steps into the night. I was the first one to get in the car, quick to hop in the back seat. Amber slid in beside me, then Eman decided to get in the front. I know I was still visibly upset, so Amber rubbed my back.

"Just know if he say something else to me, we gone be outside scrapping, win or lose imma have me a fade." I roll my eyes playfully when Amber puts a hand on her chest.

"My bitch done bucked up?" I just chuckled, but the little reaction was taken away when he got in the car. He looked between me and E.

"You call yoself being funny?" He mugged me.

"Stop talking to me unless you wanna fight."

"Girl, pipe down."

"Just leave me alone dude." I warned him as I put my headphones in. The drive to the hotel went by way too fast. I got out the car and went in the hotel, leaving them behind.

I sighed, practically collapsing in the bed after I took my shorts off. Since me and Amber shared a room, I heard the door make a small beep and open. After that, I was out like a light.
*

I woke up to a small headache and loud voices.

"Ugh, can you turn that down?" I asked Amber. The voices kind of stopped.

"Thanks." I mumble, sliding out of the bed. I kind of blindly walk over to my suitcase, bending down to look in it and avoid the light. I felt something being thrown over me.

"Sweetie, we got company!" Amber whispered. I grabbed the sheet with lightning speed, looking over my shoulder.

I could've screamed at the top of my lungs when I saw Lil Baby and Quando over my shoulder. I grabbed my shorts and slipped them on while she was behind me.

I got some clothes out of my suitcase and headed to the bathroom. Quando just looked me up and down. I looked over him and spoke to Lil Baby.

"Waddup? Damn Quan, thought that was yo girl." I shut the bathroom door.

"They having their first fight." Amber cooed.

"Awww, luh bro going through it."

"Man, chill out. Ian tryna talk about that."

"That 'I'm Sorry' sex be bussin', though." Amber said.

"How you know that?" Baby asked.

(A/N: y'all seen that interview? 💀 That nigga behind the camera a damn narc)

"Um, I been hurt before, duh."

"That's a damn shame. These young niggas don't know what to do with ya."

"You lame as shit, Dominque." Quando said before I cut on the shower water. When I finally got done, I came out to see everybody chilling. Quando still had that ugly look on his face.

"Is there a problem, dust mite?" I asked him. He looked around.

"Ah shit." Amber said, lifting up her phone.

"Who the fuck you calling a dust mite?"

"The dustiest dude in Savannah." I smiled.

"I wasn't dusty when I was eating you out." My jaw dropped but I snapped back.

"Oh shit, he messy." Amber mumbled.

"Yes you were, ya lips was just wet." I bucked. "Hit about it?" He jumped up as I tied my hair back.

"Unt uh—" Amber was about to get up but Dominique pulled her down and told her something.

"I'm ti'ed of yo 'church girl gone wild' ass." He said, coming up to me. I was about to swing on him, until he grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall. He stepped real close to me, trapping me.

"Quit playin' wimme, Ty'Lia. You buckin' in front of these folks like they gone save yo ass."

"Man, get out my face." I said simply. He pressed a little closer.

"What you gone do? Hit me? Hit me then. Hit me so I can really show you what the fuck's up. On my mama, it ain't gone be shit to bust yo back in." I just laughed in his face. Where this bold junk coming from? That I don't know.

"Boy, shuddup. You look like a whole nematode out here." Dominque and Amber started laughing.

"She called that nigga them shits offa Spongebob!" Dominque clowned him, cracking up.

"You got all the jokes huh?"

"Yeah, they should book me a tour." I winked. He finally let me go.

"You know this ain't over."

"Yes it isssss!" I stuck my tongue out.

"Close yo damn mouth, for I fill it up."

"EEEEHHHHHHH, FILL IT UP THEN! EHHHHH!" I bucked, sticking my tongue out. I just about ran on air when he took off towards me.

"Help me!" I yelled as Amber recorded him chasing me in the small ass room.
*

We eventually got out of the hotel and went to a street full of broken down houses. Of course, the Rugrat gang were shooting dice. Me and Amber were chilling on the couch. Quan came out the kitchen with a red solo cup.

"Ty, lemme holla at you."

"I think I'm too ignorant to talk to you right now." I said, not looking up from my phone. He sucked his teeth.

"Bring yo ugly ass here, bruh!"

"Leave me alone."

"LiLi, If you don't get yo ass up—"

"Shut up, I'm coming!" I walked up to him and he turned towards the steps. I expected to smell strong liquor from the cup, but I didn't smell anything. I peeked in the cup to see it was just full of ice. I didn't say anything as he led me up the stairs.

"Now, what do you want?"

"Finna lay yo ass out, lock the door."

___________________

I may or may not give y'all the other half of this later, idk depends on how I feel.

Man I was up all night reading somebody YB book last night and I was on my ass the whole time from the book AND the comments sissss 💀 I'm talking about I'm up at 1 AM screaming 😐 literally

Comment & Vote 💙