25

Ty'Lia|Ty

"If you don't come and get me, you getting blocked off all my stuff, and in real life." I tell Tyquain.

"Man, I'm just saying, let that girl talk her shit."

"I did. Until she called me out my name. That's the worst thing you can do." It's been a couple of weeks since that video went 'kinda' viral. Jayda's been all on live saying she wanted to fight me again. I didn't really understand, because Amber was the one who came into their relationship and messed it up.

Somebody sent me a screen recording of her live, and she was coming at me. It was honestly funny until I heard "I'll put that stank hoe on her back again, then what? Then I'll take her man."

Doubt that sis.

Like, girl I understand you mad—I would be mad as hell too—but I'm not finna let that fly.

But anyway, somebody at work showed my dad, so I got my car keys taken—along with a LONG speech. My counselor told me that I need to be more careful with my self image, but being called out of my name is something I will always blow up about.

"Don't let that get to your head." He told me as I rubbed the Vaseline on my face.

"Too late. I already told her where to meet me." I tell him.

"I'm not coming."

"Okay. Bye."

"Man, DAMN HERE I COME." I smirk as I hear the three beeps and put on my beat up black air forces.

"Hey, here go yo charger—" Quade stopped to look at me. "Where you going?"

"To work out." I lied, looking in the mirror. I had my hair tied up, face greasy, sports bra, and sweatpants.

"Can I go with you to wOrK oUt?" I sucked my teeth.

"nO." I mocked him mocking me. He shrugged and left the room. I was sitting there for a minute before I got a notification.

🖤- outside

That was quick, I thought as I grabbed my phone and went down the steps. I went outside and got in the car.

"Damn...I wanna give you a baby." I looked at him so quick.

"Ill!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I look back to see Quade laying across the floor. Just nosy!

"Just drive." I tell him, giving him a dirty look. He pulled out of the driveway and I gave him directions along the way.

"Bruh, why are you staring at me?" I asked, looking at him. He looked away and did that signature laugh, licked his lips, and looked back at me.

"I can't look at my baby?" I laughed nervously and felt my face heat up. I hate that he could make me do that weak junk.

"I'm still here." Quade muttered.

"Stop." I frowned up. "The light's green." He presses the gas and went back to driving, laughing at me.

"I really don't want you out here fighting mamas. You wasn't doing that shit before we met."

"I know." I agreed with him. "This my last one, I promise. Unless you try me—then it'll be your last." Quade busted out laughing.

"Don't hype her lil ass up." Quando mugs me as we pull into the lot of the abandoned apartments. I hopped out with no hesitation. No cameras, no extra stuff.

"Man, fuck that, I'm tryna see a titty pop out." I heard a dude say as I made sure my shoes were tied. She hopped off the car and looked me in my face.