23

Ty'Lia|Ty

Anything and everything was pissing me off today. At this point, if anybody wanted smoke they could get it.

"Ahhh!" Quan yelled while clutching the PS4 controller.

"You bitch ass boy!" Baby Joe said in an exaggerated accent, copying Yb.

"Mane, fawk you." Yb yelled, throwing the pillow at Joe's head.

"Bitch I'll knock yo ass up." I looked at him so quick. He paused.

"Nah I meant—"

"BOY YOU GAY AS HELL!" Ben screamed from somewhere else in the house. How he heard him, I don't know.

"Bruh, you know what I meant."

"GAYYYYYYY!" Ben yelled. Joe sucked his teeth while Yb, Quan, and Amber were falling out. I mugged Quan as he was literally hollering and holding his stomach.

"It's never that funny." I hit Quando with a pillow. He sat up and stood to his feet.

"Bruh, what's wrong witchu? You need some dick?" I slapped his arm as Yb and Joe snickered.

"Get out my face." I push his head away as he tried to kiss him.

"Gimme a kiss and I'll leave you alone." I roll my eyes and give him a kiss so he can get off me.

"Ooou, yo lipgloss smell good—gimme another kiss." I suck my teeth and give him a longer kiss.

"Get a room."  One of the boys said.

"We got one, don't worry bout it." Quan told them. "Lemme take you out." He mumbled in my ear.

"I'm good luv, enjoy." I joked, making him mug me.

"Come on." I sigh, getting up. He dragged me to the car.

"Where we going?"

"Sit back and ride." He told me, grabbing the aux cord and playing some music.

"You ready to go home or something?" He asked. "Cause we can whenever. I can see Ten nem anytime, but ian finna have you sitting miserable, feel me?"

"Nah, it's good." I told him.

"Then tell me wassup with you. We gotta be able to communicate shawty." He told me as the GPS talked.

"I was just irritated."

"You been 'just irritated' ever since we got here." I shrugged.

"I'm chilling." He just smiled a little bit, but left me alone. I looked out of the corner of my eye to see him glancing at me.

"What? I must got something on my face?" I ask, flipping the mirror down. He laughed and flipped the mirror back up.

"Nawl, I'm tryna figure something out."

"What?" I asked.

"Ian tryna sound like no bitch or nun, but why you say yea? You coulda had one of them lil preacha niggas and you woulda been straight." He asked.

"You know my daddy a preacher?" He nodded. "You know what they do all day? My mama take care of seven kids and sit in the house. My daddy go to work, come home, repeat. My mama and daddy can easily go on a date—but they don't. I need somebody exciting."

"Ian exciting. I'm jus' a regular nigga out the trenches."

"Boy—my first kiss was at a gospel concert and it sucked. He was cute but his lips was crusty and we was both sweaty cause it was hot in the venue. I mean—who wanna kiss to gospel music? Ain't wanna kiss him period." He busted out laughing but I was serious.