20

Ty'Lia|Ty

"Man, what you said?" Me and Quando went live together for really no reason. We were literally two doors down from each other.

"I said—when we going back to Atlanta?"

"After we hit BR."

"Dude..." I trailed off, reading the comments.

nba_youngboy: BR shit 🐍

mgng10x: bro 💪🏿 when u cumin? 👀

shay.60: big bruh got sum 2 tell u lil sis

"What Shay talm bout, Quan?"

"She need to mind her business." Tyquian mugs the camera, then sits up.

"No for real, what you got to tell me?"

"Imma tell you later."

ellagee: 😍😍😍

shay.60: you got 30 seconds to hop off this live and tell her or I will 🙂

"Man, I'm finna tell you, bruh." He hopped off the live and I ended it. Ten seconds later, I got a FaceTime call.

"Hello?"

"Dawg, when I tell you this—you gotta promise me—swear on everything you love that yeen gone wig on me. We staying together no matter how pissed off you get."

"Uh..."

"Swear!"

"Aight, I swear on everything I love."

"I... kkmnbsd..." he mumbled incoherently.

"You what?"

"I killmndbja."

"Boy, I'm finna hang up—"

"I'm the one who laid that nigga out."

"Who?"

"You know who." I sat there for a minute.

"You promised—"

"I know what I promised." I told him, putting my head down. "All I got to say is that you're inconsiderate as fuck. Anything else I say will break my promise completely." I hung up the phone and sighed. I felt like he did, but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I felt like it was my fault, it could've been avoided if I just told Damien the truth. I liked his attention, but I wanted Quan back. I just kept leading him on.

I decided to take a shower and listen to some music. I was probably gonna get a noise complaint but oh well. After a while, I finally turned the hot water off. I pulled the foggy door back and just about screamed, throwing a hand over my mouth.

"How did you get in my room?" I ask Quando, wanting to slap that silly smirk off his face.

"Amber's careless with her shit." He flicks her room key on the counter.

"Get outttt!" I whine, shutting the door back. I sigh at the sight of the fog disappearing.

"Why you hiding? I been seen allat." He bit his lip as his eyes traveled downward.

"Man, gimme my towel." I asked him, pointing to it.

"This towel?" He asked, grabbing it off the counter.

"Yeah." I held my hand out. Acting childish, he put it to his chest.

"Come get it, bae."

"Stop playing."

"I'm not." I sighed in annoyance and stepped out of the shower. I go up and try to snatch the towel, but he puts it up in the air. I jump for it and he moves his hand.

"You're childish." I mumble as I catch him staring at my body. He lowers the towel and gives it to me. I take it and wrap it around my body. He leans against the door.

"Move."

"You mad at me?"

"No, can I get through?"

"Gimme a hug, first."

"You weird." I complain.
*

Omniscient

Ty'Lia hesitantly wraps her arms around Tyquian, unknowingly falling into a trap. He started it off as an innocent hug, but his hands started trailing down. He pulled her into a deep kiss as he groped her ass. She moaned into the kiss as his fingers slid inside of her.

"Seriously, you mad?" He had the nerve to ask while his ring and middle finger curled. She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut. His actions and feeling his dick through his pants was surely making her *not* mad. He pulled his fingers out as her legs shook.

Turning her around, he rubbed up and down her slit with one hand, digging in the pocket of his sweatpants for a condom with the other. He let the wrapper drop to the floor as he put it on. He pushed the small of her back gently, signaling her to bed over. She bent over the counter, and he grabbed her hips while sliding in.

He bit his lip as he gave her fast, deep strokes that she couldn't run from. She tried to reach back and put her hand on his stomach, but all he did was dig deep and keep her wrist pinned behind her back. She moaned his name loudly. He sucked his teeth, feeling his phone vibrate against his leg. Not stopping, he answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Quan, where you at?" His miserable ex asked. He hadn't talked to her since that night, and even blocked her number.

"In my girl's room, fuck you want?" He noticed Ty was trying to be quiet, but he didn't want that.

"Come over." She had the nerve to say, like she didn't hear moaning in the background. He said nothing as put the phone on speaker and put it in front of Ty.

"Bae, that's my ex. She said come over."

"Girl, he piping me down right now. Don't expect a call back." Before his ex could say anything back, she hung up the phone. She flipped her hair to the other side and started throwing it back on him. He smirked as held her hips and matched his rhythm until the both came.

After they both got cleaned up, Quando planned to chill with Ty'Lia. Unfortunately, some of his homies were blowing up his phone about the side of town that his side was beefing with.

"Where you going?" She mugged him when he hopped up after looking at his phone.

"It's some bullshit in my hood going on. I gotta go see about it." She sucked her teeth as she watched the boy leave.

_________________________

The result of writers block 🙂 but I don't have it anymore

Comment & Vote 💙

Look at the lil patch 🤣💙