22

Ty'Lia|Ty

"Dad—" I tried to get his attention as he rambled on about...well I wasn't really listening.

"...Jesus said that himself..." He continued as I held my head. Sometimes I would get up early and my dad would catch me and we have conversations...all about the Bible. I didn't mind it whenever I wasn't on vacation—they could be interesting—but today? I wanted to die.

Since we made the move to Louisiana, we're an hour behind my dad and he's calling at MY 5:00 AM. Why he was calling so early anyway is a mystery to me.

"D—"

"And it's funny, cause I had this old Evangelist that used to tell me..."

"Pop! Sorry to interrupt, but I have a little headache and I think I need to sleep it off." I said in a sleepy voice. Quan wrapped his arm around me.

"Who on the phone?" He asked loudly.

"Who's that?"

"Just Quan." I mumble, but then sat up. Stupid...

"Why is he in your hotel room?"

"Everybody fell asleep in here playing around." It technically wasn't a lie. Emanuel and Quando were playing around in here last night.

"Oh, he sounds pretty close."

"He's just loud." I say quickly.

"When are y'all coming home?"

"Soon, pop."

"Aight then, call me later."

"Alright, bye." I turn on my side and feel myself already about to go back to sleep. I reach down and play with one of his hands as a nervous habit. I know I was too old for it but I couldn't break it.

"Who was that?"

"My dad." I mumbled, trying to fall asleep.

"What he calling so early for?"

"I don't know." I say, slightly annoyed.

"You think he suspect something bout us?"

"Go to sleep." I mumbled.

"I'm for real. I'm not ready to die." I didn't answer, I just ignored him. He was saying something else as he grabbed my hand but I couldn't concentrate.
*

"IM FIVE FOOT BUT MY THROAT SIX SIX!" I mugged Amber as she screamed on her live. "IM A WILD BITCH! SUCK A MEAN DICK!" She's been arguing with somebody for the longest.

"GIRL!" I threw a pillow at her but missed.

"YOU MAD CAUSE YO PUSSY AINT FAT LIKE THIS, AND YA MAN ATE THE PUSSY LIKE CHICKEN NUGGETS!" I sighed.

"Yeah, and he told me he wanted to put a baby in me! Then what, hoe?" She paused as she read the screen. I wanted to be nosy, so I stuck my head in the camera. She had a lot more viewers than usual.

amourjayda: it's up when u get back to the A hoe 😂 u sad asf

lilbaby_1: call me

"Guess what, imma let you know when I touch down. Don't worry bout it."

"You need to end this dude. You too wild." I shook my head.

quando_rondo: otw

big_londyn: EEOW TELL HER BITCH. BIG AMBER NAME HOLD WEIGHT ‼️

"Who gone beat my ass? I'm not worried bout nobody."

"I didn't say nothing about that. You just always in mess."

"Okay, that's fine. Jayda, stop worrying about me. Worry bout something else."

lilbaby_1: if u don't gtf off this live omm u gone see me

"Ain't nobody scared of you." She rolled her eyes after reading the screen.

lilbaby_1: Bet

amourjayda: don't worry about ME

mgngx10: u b neck deep in shit huh 🤨

A knock on the door made me jump. I went and opened it, making Quando fly in the room. He went to the other side and grabbed Amber's phone.

"Aye!" He tossed the phone on the bed after tapping on it.

"Hell wrong with you? Every time I turn, you doing some shit Yeen supposed to be!"

"Okay? Yeen gotta monitor me."

"I know I don't, but you got her on yo side." He pointed at me. I was still across the room, watching as she got in her face. "Something fucking happen to my girl and yo life gone get real complicated." He put his balled up fist in his palm every couple of words.

"Nigga you threatening me like that's not my best friend! You think I would do anything to hurt that girl after all the shit she done for me?" He shrugged.

"Shid ion know. Females grimy."

"Bitch, you grimy! Fuck you talm bout—"

"Man, ian even finna argue with you." He walked away from her then kissed me on the forehead.

"You wanna go wimme? Finna hit the stu."

"Uh, sure." I mumbled as Amber walked out of the room.
*

"You'll turn me up a lil bit?" Youngboy said from inside the booth. "Cool."

"Shid, imma have to hop on a track wit yall." Three said. I bit my tongue and turned away. I, personally, didn't like his music.

He was cool, though. I started recording and Quan jumped in my video, doing gang signs. I flipped the camera and recorded the rest of the boys. I posted the video and joked around with them.

Quade 😐🤘🏾: So u went to Louisiana and didn't tell me 🤨 bet

-I'm not in Louisiana

Quade 😐🤘🏾: u put a BR sticke—ok Ty

-don't tell mama

Quade 😐🤘🏾: when I ever been a snitch 🤔 ft me.

When I called him, he answered the phone looking sleepy.

"If you tell anybody, I'll kill you."

"Man, I'm just glad you finally doing something that ain't boring." I shot him a bird and he gasped.

"Wassup, Quade?" Quan rude self snatched my phone. Quade spoke back and they started talking.

"Y'all fuck with that?" Yb asked. I nodded because I was actually listening. I actually really like his music and I was glad him and Quando were collaborating.

"Your friend texting you." He plopped the phone in my lap. I went to my texts to see that she was lost and needed somebody to come get her. It was always something with her.

_________________________

Quando coming to my little ass city to perform in that little ass club on the highway and guess what?

I'm finna be beside somebody auntie turning tf up bc ain't no way in hell imma miss it 🤪 idc how much I gotta slap down

Comment & Vote 💙