12

I just wanna let y'all know b4 y'all start that this ain't no baby ass sex scene 😐 💯. this shit is as long as a chapter so beware

Omniscient

"Finna lay yo ass out, lock the door." He says, setting the cup down on the dresser and crunching on a cube.

"Try again." Ty'Lia giggled, thinking he was playing. Quan took his shirt off and nudged her to the side, locking the door. He stood in front of her, his QRN piece laying on his chest.

Putting his hands on her hips, he leaned in and kissed her lips. She felt her heart rate rising as he put a hand in her shorts. He slowly pushed a cold finger inside of her, using his thumb to rub her clit in circles.

She bites her bottom lip and rests her head against the wall. He looks at her and smirked in satisfaction. He picked up the pace and she moaned as her juices leaked from her core.

"Q-Quan, okay! You got it for real!" She whimpered, shaking in his grasp, thinking this was some kind of "get back" for earlier. But it wasn't just get back. He felt like she could get wetter, so he pulled his fingers out. Quan wrapped his hand around her throat, liking her almost natural eye roll that came with it. He put his hand in front of her mouth, surprised that she opened her mouth.

"Freak." He mumbled as he slid his fingers from her mouth. He gave her a proud look, coming to the conclusion that she was turning out. She gave him nothing but a smirk with a dazed look. Thinking he was done because of her statement, she reached for the door.

"Girl, where the fuck you going? Lay down."

"Okay, ghide." She laid on the partially made bed, wondering whose room it was as she stared at the ceiling. She blocked out the sound of a zipper and a thud, zoning back in when she felt him lift up her shirt. He pulled off her pants in an effortless motion.

Only in her underwear, she felt exposed as he looked down at her body. She looked back up at the ceiling as his hands gestured for her to arch her back. He unhooks her bra and she looks away nervously. He looked at her body like she was dipped in gold, but she was insecure.

He leaned down and kissed the crook of her neck, making her moan softly as he made hickeys from there to her chest. She shivers at the cold ice cube running down the sensitive spots he just made. It felt good, and that caught her off guard. He runs the ice around her nipples, lowering himself to flick his tongue over them.

"You gotta be quiet, aight?" He notes, looking up at her.

"Mhmmm..." She nods to show she understood, even though she was in a different world. At this point, he decided fuck the ice. He just wanted her.

He lowered his whole body so that her kitty was eye level with him. Letting her legs rest on his shoulders, he wasted no time tasting her, letting her wet drip on his tongue like honey. She slapped a hand over her mouth when he "signed" his name on her clit.

Q-U-A-N.

He started to tongue fuck her, and she grabs a fistful of his kinky hair, tugging lightly. She took her other hand and groped the sheets.

"Quan—" She let his name slip as his tongue swirled around her clit. He looked up to see her face and saw that she was all into it. He licked her juices off his lips and wiped his chin. She tried to bring it towards his mouth when he let up and slowed down.

"Hol' up, spoiled ass lih girl." He laughed and she shot him a bird as she tried to catch her breath. She looked and saw that he was only in his boxers. Deep in thought, she realizes she didn't have condoms on her presence. Watching him like a hawk, she prays he pulls one out. If he didn't, that would be an awkward ride back. Low and behold, he pulls one from his wallet.

The sigh of relief is withdrawn when she sees the golden packet in his hand.

"If he in Magnums, run." Amber joked. "Cause Youn want them problems—not ya first time."

But she couldn't run, as much as she really wanted to. She watched nervously as he slid the condom on.

"Go slow." She exhales as she feels his tip against her. He watches her facial expression as he pushed inside of her, slowly. He didn't give it all to her yet, giving her slow half strokes. Her mouth formed an 'o' shape as she struggled to take him. It was painful for a little bit, but she took it. He kissed her slow.

"Mmmm..." She moaned at the feeling of his dick massaging her walls, the pain slowly subsiding but still present. He took that as a sign that she was comfortable and gave her deeper strokes. She gasped and arched her back. He moaned soft in her ear as her walls clenched around him. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pounded into her small frame.

"Don't stop..." She begged as she put scratches on his back. The tap of the headboard held hypnotic weight as she came close to her climax. Her legs shook as he continued the steady strokes, cream dripping onto the bed. The spot she was in was soaked by the time his strokes got sloppy and he spilled into the condom.
*

They were pretty good at the quiet act, because when they got back down the steps they didn't get a funny look. Just a 'where the hell yall been?' From Leeky, followed by him getting told to hold his nose.

"You aight?" Amber asked. Ty nodded, despite everything below her waist was sore.

"Really? Look like you been—" She just gave Amber a look.

"You be on every play, don't you?" Ty grimaced as she sat up. Amber just grabbed her wrist and practically dragged her best friend outside.

______________________

*sigh* I tried kids.

Hope y'all enjoying the quiet before the storm 😌....

Honey I might update tomorrow...idk yet

I got a question tho. What makes a book an "Urban" book? 🧐 ion read enough to know

Comment & Vote 💙