13

Ty'Lia|Ty

We ended up shooting to Shay's spot and chilling there for a while. I woke up from a bomb nap, but feeling sore everywhere. I sat up and just about screamed. Everybody in the room looked up.

"You straight?" Baby asked me as Ty laughed his head off. I sat up straighter and gave him a empty thumbs up.

"It's never that funny, sus." Shay mugs him while everybody else snickers.

"Man, she scared the fuck outta me cuz! I bout flew out the fuckin' chair, damn. You aight though, baby?" I nodded and tried to stand up, immediately sitting back down.

"Not to be dramatic, but I think I need to go to the doctor." I said simply.

"Why?" Before I could answer, Amber cut me off.

"I know what it is, she'll be okay." She gave me a nod with a small smile. Shay and Baby shrugged. I sat as I kind of got hit with what just happened.

I mean, it felt really good but I felt grimy. All them years I swore up and down that I would wait until I got married. Then, I barely even knew Quan for that long. I was turning down dudes that I've known for years and he just came and...

"Man, I'm finna call one of my hoes." Shay said, pulling out her phone.

"What hoes?" Quando asked. She tapped on her phone.

"These hoes." She began to scroll and show him the screen simultaneously.

"Shawty, you tryna teach me the game?"

"Nigga, you got a whole girl." Amber tells Baby.

"Like you care." Eman shades her, making everybody perk up.

"Why the fuck you been shading me these past two days? I'm sick of this shit."

"Ain't nobody paying attention to you, I'm chilling."

"It don't seem like it—"

"Le's go to the beach! Y'all wanna go?"

"The beach? I can't move and you talm the beach. Bump the beach. I'm going to sleep." I mumbled half of that while trying to turn on my side. I sucked my teeth when I felt hands slide under me. I looked up to see that Dominque had a hood on as he lifted me up.

"Whatchu doing?" I mug him.

"We going to the beach."
*

Tyquian|Quando

"She got my nose wide open, cuz." I told Shay as we stood against the wall of the seafood shack, drinking a liquor slushee. Shay knew them personally so they fucked with us.

"You say that bout everybody."

"She different."

"I know." She sipped her drink as I scrolled through Instagram. Ty was feeling better since she got to sit in the tub while we got ready at the hotel.