10

Ty'Lia|Ty

I woke up out of my sleep when something hit me in the face.

"Wake up, we here."

"Yeen have to throw nun at me. I was having a good dream too." I complained as I sat up a little.

"I know what you was over there dreaming about. Them flashbacks—"

"No." I simply said.

"What he talm bout?" Eman nosy ass asked.

"What he said." I was quiet as I opened the car door. We were in a broke down apartment complex. Like, projects type apartments.

"Damn, kid! You just not gone answer?" I held a hand up at Amber.

"I'll tell you later."

"Ouuu, y'all fucking?" I cut my eyes at her.

"No." I straight faced her.

"Come on, y'all." Quando says, waving us on. He walked down the sidewalk towards a group of dudes and a girl.

"Waddup, Shay."

"Put up or shut up. Put up. Or shut UP!" The girl yelled in one of the dudes faces. Her back was to us, so Quando told the rest of them to be quiet. He looked at one dude and smiled.

"Sup." He said quietly, dapping the dude up.

"RUN IT! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RUNNNN. ITTTT!" Shay continued to yell. We all looked at Quando and he just shook his head.

"SHAY! Deal me the fuck in, yo!"

"Who the fuck this be, rude a—TYQUIANDO!" Shay jumped on him, wrapping her arms and legs around him as he stumbled back

"Who the fuck this be, rude a—TYQUIANDO!" Shay jumped on him, wrapping her arms and legs around him as he stumbled back. I looked at Amber and and Eman and mouthed 'Oh wow'. They looked around and gave me a look.

"Man, you gotta stop being to aggressive." She jumped down. She slapped his chest.

"I get it from yo dumb ass. Hey y'all!" She smiled, waving at us. Her eyes locked on me.

"Hey..." We all gave her an awkward wave.

"Man, Shay cut that shit outttt!" She licked her lips and looked at him innocently.

"Ian even do nothing! Yeen gone introduce us?"

"This right hea is Emanuel, Amber, and Ty'Lia, my girl. Y'all, this my best friend, Shay." He emphasized for me, I guess.

"Wassup y'all? Welcome to my hood." She winked and Quan sucked his teeth.

"I just got done telling you that's my girl."

"Okay, I coulda been looking at him." She pointed to Eman.

"Now, you know you gay as hell."

"I coulda been looking at her." Amber raised an eyebrow.