32

Ty'Lia|Ty

"Bruh, I'm trying not to spazz, on me I'm not. I been doing good. I'm tryin' not to get mad—"

"LiLi, breathe." Kelsey told me, rubbing my back. I was so mad that I didn't even call Amber back, I went straight to Kelsey.

"I'm breathin." I looked back at her with a bored look. "That girl mess with me and she ain't gone be for long." I mumbled.

"Ty'Lia—chill out with all that. You know youn mean it." 

"TUH!" I rolled my eyes, looking at my phone ring again. Kelsey snatched the phone out of my lap and answered it.

"Where my guh?" Kelsey mugged the phone.

"Ion know." She told him.

"Fuck on playin' wimme. Tell her I'm on the way since she ain't wanna share her location with a nigga."

"How? Youn know where we at."

"I got my ways." He said, followed by three beeps.

"Oou, he do so much!" I complained, crossing my arms.

"That lil nigga in love with you—hell you do to him?" I just made a 'hmph' noise. "You wanna leave?"

"Ain't no point." I shrugged. Fifteen minutes later, my phone started ringing again. I didn't even answer it, I just went out and headed out of the apartment building. When I got out there, I mugged him as I approached he car.

"What?" Was all I said.

"Why you mad at me?" I glanced into the car to see that she...was in...the front seat. I immediately waved and looked at Quan, then bursted out laughing.

"Wowwwww, you really brought her." I said, out of breath.

"Ion trust her in my house by herself. She might try some voodoo or some'." He frowned up. "Answer my question."

"You really sat there and let your ex really believe that everything was aight enough for her to show up. You made her feel like she had a chance." I said calmly. He just looked at me.

"Why you worried bout how she feel if you know we together?"

"Because you making another female feel comfortable. Bit—folks get bold when they comfortable." He leaned against the car.

"You coming home?" He made the conversation make a hard left.

"No. Tell my mama I'm with Kelsey." I shrugged. "Now gone, you gotta take yo girl home."

"Im tryna take you home but you wiggin'. At least gimme a kiss." To get his dirty self out my face, I stepped towards him and he grabbed me by the waist.

He lifted my head up and gave me a long, slow kiss, pressing me against his body. He caught me off guard and gripped my butt. He broke the kiss and let me go. I tried to play it cool but dawg...

I stepped back and he bit his lip, trying to make eye contact. Negative. He just trying to bribe me to come home.

"Whatchu and Kelsey finna get into?"

"I-ion know." I shrug, leaning up against my car. My phone started buzzing, so I looked down at it.

Kels💜: BITCH!

Kels💜: GO WITH HIM IN CASE SHE TRY SOMETHING!

I sucked my teeth and sighed out loud.

"What?" I came up with something off the top of my head.

"Kelsey bringing a dude over." I mumbled in defeat. Saying nothing, I turned and went to go back up the steps. I heard feet hitting the ground behind me.